Page 124 of 234 FirstFirst ... 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 2461 to 2480 of 4680
  1. #2461
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    every episode of maury really

  2. #2462
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,586
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    every episode of maury really
    The best is when the women are saying they were a 1000% sure and then running off the stage when Maury says “You are NOT the father”. Shit is hilarious.

  3. #2463
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,586
    BG Level
    10

    Yo mert I’ve been told all my life it’s “.” And not “”. Which one is it?

  4. #2464
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    I can't imagine a world where I don't implicitly trust my wife. If I didn't trust her, I wouldn't be married to her.
    Wasn't his wife when she got pregnant with darkness though

  5. #2465
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Yo mert I’ve been told all my life it’s “.” And not “”. Which one is it?
    if you’ve been told your whole life it’s “.” then why are you questioning it now

  6. #2466

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    in summation


  7. #2467

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,309
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    The best is when the women are saying they were a 1000% sure and then running off the stage when Maury says “You are NOT the father”. Shit is hilarious.
    If you ever find yourself on Maury or Jerry Springer or whatever and they got you in the soundproof booth in the back, and they bring you out and the crowd is already booing your ass, you might as well just turn around and leave cause it ain’t gonna be a fun conversation.

  8. #2468
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Wasn't his wife when she got pregnant with darkness though
    If I didn't trust her, I wouldn't be married to her.

  9. #2469
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Hi, I miss my fingers too

    also when the fuck did the name change to my fingers

  10. #2470
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    LOL

  11. #2471
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Yo mert I’ve been told all my life it’s “.” And not “”. Which one is it?
    The first one is American. The second one is British.

  12. #2472
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    A wild Ragunellio appears.

  13. #2473
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,043
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    shortly after your fingers disappeared faster than the GoT fan base after season 8.

  14. #2474
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    Hi, I miss my fingers too

    also when the fuck did the name change to my fingers
    Pretty much right away

  15. #2475
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    how about () at the end of a sentence? punctuation in or out?

  16. #2476
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    shits situational

  17. #2477
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,112
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    Hi, I miss my fingers too

    also when the fuck did the name change to my fingers
    I've been hella curious

    Did you get one of those disability controllers for Xbox? How is it?

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  18. #2478

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    how about ()

  19. #2479
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    enjoyable album. first, fourth, and last songs are probably the best

  20. #2480
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    is that some weeb shit

Page 124 of 234 FirstFirst ... 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast