Page 169 of 234 FirstFirst ... 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 ... LastLast
Results 3361 to 3380 of 4680
  1. #3361

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Deadwood is great
    u aight

  2. #3362

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10


  3. #3363
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Lol

  4. #3364
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Unpop Opinions 3: Kamala got the cheeks for clappin

    So I guess Deadwood is next on the lineup on must see television.

    My free HBO Max subscription for having Directv has been pretty dope.

  5. #3365

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    The Wire if you haven't, Deadwood is a brilliant #3 tho. Rome gets kinda forgotten about but it's GoT before GoT.

  6. #3366
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    I never finished Sopranos. Tyven let his HBO expire (lmao) and I never bothered to get it myself because I was kinda getting bored with it.

  7. #3367
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    The Wire if you haven't, Deadwood is a brilliant #3 tho. Rome gets kinda forgotten about but it's GoT before GoT.
    https://youtu.be/l4LhXycJ7rI

  8. #3368
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    I never finished Sopranos. Tyven let his HBO expire (lmao) and I never bothered to get it myself because I was kinda getting bored with it.
    the last season or two def weren't great

  9. #3369
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Finished rewatching the Sopranos and man has that show aged horribly.

    The dialogue is just a stream of constant platitudes heading nowhere with story elements either repeating itself, retconned, or flat out forgotten.


    I thought this was unpopular opinions. Not blasphemy.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  10. #3370
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    gabagool? over here

  11. #3371
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    "You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. The guy was an interior decorator."

    "His house looked like shit."

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  12. #3372
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Lmao fucking loved that episode

  13. #3373
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    “I’m sorry if I yelled T. It’s just...how much more betrayal can I take!?”

    Lmao Paulie really does have the best lines.

  14. #3374

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10


  15. #3375
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    There was nothing that chair could do. Paulie was a made guy.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  16. #3376
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Was watching the reunion special where the whole cast sits down for an interview. Paulie on the ending.

    “I killed the cat. I had no choice.”

    Lmao

  17. #3377
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Ever get the feeling that rhino w/e guy the repub christian dude made like 50 accounts ten years ago and every time he gets ban he opens one up and starts posting?

  18. #3378
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    maybe people are dumber then you realize

  19. #3379
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    maybe people are dumber then you realize
    *than

  20. #3380
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I normally don't do it, but considering your comment lol

Page 169 of 234 FirstFirst ... 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 ... LastLast