Page 170 of 234 FirstFirst ... 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast
Results 3381 to 3400 of 4680
  1. #3381
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    its 2am and i dont give a fuck

  2. #3382
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,850
    BG Level
    9

    It's 3am I must be lonely

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

  3. #3383
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    whats the future like

  4. #3384

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,997
    BG Level
    10

    it's cold outside

  5. #3385
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    been hoping that you'd dropped in

  6. #3386
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    i'll hold your hands they're just like ice

  7. #3387
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    i'll hold your hands they're just like ice

    https://youtu.be/dRL4SV3b4gY

  8. #3388
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10


  9. #3389
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    baby, it's cold outside
    If you're gonna sound like a rapist, do it right.

  10. #3390
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    unforgiven is still the best movie ever

  11. #3391

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,997
    BG Level
    10

    deserve's got nothing to do with it

  12. #3392
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Batman Returns is better than the Dark Knight.

  13. #3393
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    batman begins is the best batman movie

  14. #3394
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I prefer batman returns, but pretending it's better is some fart sniffing contrariness.

  15. #3395
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    batman begins is the best batman movie
    Did it have to be so boring though?

  16. #3396
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,117
    BG Level
    10

    Batman Returns is surprisingly humorous in a way I didn't appreciate as a child. It really built off the first Keaton batflick well.

    Keaton is def the all around best Batman, if you exclude animated Batman. Val Kilmer is def the worst.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  17. #3397

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,317
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Kilmer probably would have been decent with a better script and director. There was no hope for George Clooney though.

  18. #3398
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,117
    BG Level
    10

    I think Clooney got saved by them leaning hard into the camp, and also Schwarzenegger as Freeze was campy brilliance.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  19. #3399
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I think Clooney's batman gets a lot of shit for trying to emulate the classic tv show. It's just ok, but it's not the worst thing. They've all been trash at Bruce Wayne though.

  20. #3400
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,117
    BG Level
    10

    Noooo wayyyy

    Keaton's Bruce was pretty good, before Bruce had to become some roided slim fit shirt bitch.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Page 170 of 234 FirstFirst ... 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast