Page 231 of 234 FirstFirst ... 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 ... LastLast
Results 4601 to 4620 of 4680
  1. #4601
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I used to want a savannah cat. Unfortunately, even if I wanted another pet, I don't have the energy to train one.

  2. #4602
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    Unpop Opinions [emoji391]: Kamala got the cheeks for clappin

    I’d love to have a husky or German shepherd. But fuck that dealing with all that fur and energy lol

  3. #4603
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I love playing with other people's huskies but no chance in hell would I want to deal with one on a daily basis.

  4. #4604
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,685
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    That's why I'm a cat person, I couldn't keep up with the energy demands of most dogs.

    An old English prof of mine had an adorable well trained Corgi he brought to class with him. I'd love a Corgi like that, but I know most Corgis are higher maintenance.

  5. #4605
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    My wife's friend has an F1 Goldendoodle that we dogsit for sometimes and he's an insanely nice dog, lounges around, never barks, barely needs exercise, very cute.

    Still, he's low but not no shedding, needs grooming, gotta find dogsitting if we're out of town, etc.

    Personally I don't want any more responsibilities but I finally said she can pull the trigger.

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  6. #4606

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,308
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    The GTAV ending where all three protagonists live is obviously the feel good ending and gameplay wise, the most utilitarian. But from a logical perspective the ending where Franklin and Michael kill Trevor makes the most sense by far. Trevor is the ultimate loose end/loose cannon and needs to be handled.

  7. #4607
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    How dare you. You’re no longer a scooter brother.

  8. #4608
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,108
    BG Level
    10

    There's multiple endings to that game? Have I been missing something?

    Sent from my SM-S936U using Tapatalk

  9. #4609

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,308
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    There's multiple endings to that game? Have I been missing something?

    Sent from my SM-S936U using Tapatalk
    Franklin will always live. You either choose to betray Michael or Trevor and kill them, or you can choose to team up with all three to live.

  10. #4610
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,108
    BG Level
    10

    Guess I'm just a good guy cause I save them all every time

    Sent from my SM-S936U using Tapatalk

  11. #4611
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I was gonna play V, but then I remembered I didn't finish IV. I didn't finish San Andreas. I didn't finish III. I didn't finish 2. I don't remember if I finished the first, I think I did.

  12. #4612
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Basically, I get ultra-bored playing them after a while.

  13. #4613
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Can't believe Sleeping Dogs didn't get a sequel.

  14. #4614

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,308
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Can't believe Sleeping Dogs didn't get a sequel.
    I’M SU-ON-YEE MOTHERFUCKER became a battle cry in my house for a little bit

  15. #4615

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    V's story was dogwater and a huge regression from IV/RDR/RDR2 (to break the laws of time)

    hope VI does better there

  16. #4616

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    also Sleeping Dogs ruled ya

  17. #4617

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,308
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Well not to be THAT guy but I think IV, RDR and RDR2 all presented a pretty straightforward narrative and I believe V presented itself more as a straight up over the top action parody, they weren’t trying to tell a serious story from the jump

  18. #4618

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,308
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Like the 2nd mission, Franklin and Lamar already roasting the GTA mission structure

    Lamar: That Simeon a funny dude though, huh? It's gonna be a shame when we get to book his ass and jack him for all this shit.

    Franklin: What the fuck you talking about? You a psychotic motherfucker.

    Lamar: That's how shit work, ain't it? You do some jobs for a fool, develop a little uneasy relationship, and then they ask you to do something above and beyond. You fall out, fools get capped, then you start all over again with some other fool.

  19. #4619
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    the best gta is vice city

  20. #4620

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,308
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    the best gta is vice city
    GTA Vice City, released in 2002, is set in 1986. A 16 year difference. Can you imagine a GTA game releasing in 2025 set in 2009?

Page 231 of 234 FirstFirst ... 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 ... LastLast