Page 71 of 234 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1401 to 1420 of 4680
  1. #1401
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    TF2 was really good for a while. It had an upward trend of being good too, then valve just murdered it.

  2. #1402
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I enjoyed TF2, but I also played with 3-4 roommates.

    I didn't get into TFC much. I played it a little bit and got accused of hacking because I didn't know how the Sniper class worked and would play like it was a scout; popping out and firing rather than holding for the higher damage shot. Got banned from 2 servers and said "fuck this." They thought I was wall hacking or some shit.

  3. #1403
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    90% of cheese is garbage. Stinky cheese doesn't actually taste good.

  4. #1404
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,842
    BG Level
    9

    I like cheese on meat.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  5. #1405
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I do too, but very specific cheeses.

  6. #1406
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    90% of cheese is garbage.
    I feel the same about beer.

  7. #1407
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Swiss = Turkey, Ham, Corned beef, Hamburger and Chicken
    Provolone = Ham, Pastrami
    Cheddar = Turkey, Hamburger

  8. #1408
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Someone make a cheese tier list for me to wake up to.

  9. #1409
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

  10. #1410

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,308
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Chuck E.

  11. #1411
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of Time.
    late as fuck but yes

  12. #1412
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Goldeneye 64bis a shit game single and multiplayer. Halo combat evolved is also garbage, but it has decent music.
    You are terrible and should be terrible

  13. #1413
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    90% of cheese is garbage. Stinky cheese doesn't actually taste good.
    The terrible just never stops

  14. #1414
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I mean not a single one of you lads have bothered to expand on why the shit is good.

  15. #1415

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    cheese is good feels self-evident like Thomas's truths human rights and big tits

  16. #1416
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Few cheeses are good. Most cheese is shit.

  17. #1417
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    How are you this wrong on so many things in such a short time?

  18. #1418
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    I mean not a single one of you lads have bothered to expand on why the shit is good.
    Do you really need a fuckin dissertation on why goldeneye was fun lmao

    Demo - Hipster since 97

  19. #1419
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I mean, he may be right about 90% of cheese is bad. There are so many cheeses and cheesemaking companies that who's to say that we've tried even 10% of them.

    Now if you're saying only 10% of cheese "styles" are bad, then fuck off.

  20. #1420
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Do you really need a fuckin dissertation on why goldeneye was fun lmao

    Demo - Hipster since 97
    Discerning taste and all that.

Page 71 of 234 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast