Page 81 of 234 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 1601 to 1620 of 4680
  1. #1601
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Not big on mules, but I do like to have a beer or some bud when I color.

  2. #1602
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    dont you think mixing coloring and alcohol is a bad influence for the kids

  3. #1603
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I dunno, do you think you can go suck a dick?

  4. #1604
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    wow ok rude

  5. #1605
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    So is that a no?

  6. #1606
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    More seriously, if they market coloring books that straight up say "DRINK ALCOHOL WHILE USING THIS COLORING BOOK" then I guess I have an issue with it.

    Thinking about it, they probably have that.

  7. #1607
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

  8. #1608
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I mean, I guess they at least call out that it's for "drunks?" I dunno. I'm not on board.



    Well, I guess I am on board, but the coloring book my wife got does not call out drinking. It's just what I end up doing.

  9. #1609
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    relax man it was just a throwback joke

  10. #1610
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    relax man it was just a throwback joke
    I know. I wouldn't have been so aggressive if I thought you were serious.

    I legit didn't know they market coloring books like that, though. It's kinda fucked.

  11. #1611
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    30 Fun Pages For Any Person In Your Life That You Think Will Find Alcoholic Jokes Amusing

  12. #1612
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I didn't even read the center of the cover there or the title from Amazon. Terrible.

    That's a joke my uncle would tell.

  13. #1613
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Italian Americans are the niggers of white people and are too embarrassed to admit it.

  14. #1614
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    i thought that was the irish

  15. #1615
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Home Alone 2 > Home Alone

  16. #1616
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    I 100% want a gay love story in the final Star Wars between Finn and Poe.

  17. #1617

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    i thought that was the irish
    potato n words

  18. #1618
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    i thought that was the irish
    Nah. Far too many similarities with the Italians to us blax than the Irish. All the Irish have is being poor and Christian although not so much anymore.

  19. #1619
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    dont get me wrong, wops are among the worst

  20. #1620
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    My grandfather was Irish and my grandmother was Italian on different sides. Am I the worst?

Page 81 of 234 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast