Page 99 of 234 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 1961 to 1980 of 4680
  1. #1961
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    best part of (most) pies is the crust
    unacceptable

  2. #1962
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Pecan pie is the best pie.

  3. #1963
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    best part of (most) pies is the crust

  4. #1964
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    best part of (most) pies is the crust
    Hardest to get right, but hardly the best part.

  5. #1965

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,273
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    this one went over well

  6. #1966
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Pecan pie is the best pie.
    How about poontang pie?

  7. #1967
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    In my school there's mad Indian/Middle Eastern women doing STEM and I'm just waiting for Indian women to slip up onto my penis because some Indian women be low-key be having fatasses. Only problem is them leaving the house smelling like curry and spices.

  8. #1968

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,994
    BG Level
    10

    sounds like one of them good problems

  9. #1969
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Almost dated this S-tier Indian girl in college, but put a kibosh on it because her breath was legit rancid. She was married a year later. Made me wonder if she was trying to find someone to interfere with what was clearly an arranged marriage.

  10. #1970
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Middle eastern and Indian women love me. They usually think I'm one of them, and I guess the there's not alot of good looking guys in their dating pool.

  11. #1971
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,559
    BG Level
    10

    Most Indian girls are probably happy you at least asked before raping them.

  12. #1972
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Can't even remember her name.

  13. #1973

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,273
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    nice

  14. #1974
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Most Indian girls are probably happy you at least asked before raping them.
    Damn idk if I should be laughing or not

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  15. #1975
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Most Indian girls are probably happy you at least asked before raping them.
    Poor girl is used to fighting with a goat for sexual attention from her arranged husband

  16. #1976
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Unpop opinion: I did my best guys. Gave it the old college try. But I am throwing in the towel.

    We will never get non-blacks to stop saying N***a. It just isn't going to happen. And not even reduced to a small amount.

    It is just so fucking prevalent among kids and they just can't grasp it's not ok because 99% of their songs have it in there.


    Like, we were doing a poetry unit, and kids had to pick a song to analyze the lyrics as a poem. You would not believe the amount of kids that just couldn't find a song they like that didn't have the word in it (my requirement). It was unbelievable. Even kids who I would think didn't like hip hop struggled.

    It's a losing battle.

  17. #1977
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,559
    BG Level
    10

    Whatever nigga.

  18. #1978
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    calm down nigga

  19. #1979
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    As longer they're not using hard Rs I don't see why you should care so much.

  20. #1980
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    As longer they're not using hard Rs I don't see why you should care so much.
    I have no horse in this race, but I am a teacher, so I want to teach kids how to learn to filter inappropriate language. They don't know how to turn swearing, slurs, etc. off and will say any and all of them without remorse.

    I have seen videos in recent years of black people railing against non-blacks saying it, and tbh it is kinda important to teach that fact at my school since they are like 98% Hispanic 1% white and 1% black. Makes it super awkward for the black students to be surrounded by it.


    I am just pointing it out that this is a lost cause.

Page 99 of 234 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast