Jags lost when Marrone didnt challenge that incomplete pass and the Texans got a FG off it.
If I was Ramsey I'd be pissed as shit too.
Jags lost when Marrone didnt challenge that incomplete pass and the Texans got a FG off it.
If I was Ramsey I'd be pissed as shit too.
Brees is hurt. Teddy Throwsevelt in
Aaron Donald to the locker room
Refs still trying hard to fuck over the Saints lol
Apparently Rapistberger was dealing with elbow inflammation all week.
Brees out for the rest of the game. Couldn't grip the football
4th holding penalty.. on the same player...... >.>
Most on a single player since 2014.. and there's a quarter and a half to go <.<;
LOL @ cowboys fans already claiming a Super bowl win. 3 wins against garbage teams and they are world champions.
bears scored a td, the dream is dead
Were the Broncos supposed to be this bad?
5th holding call on the same player.. ..they just called the wrong number....
How is that guy still on the field?
Flaccololol