Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 469
  1. #221
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,694
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    struggling with Miami

    is that what hell feels like
    Being a Suns fan I figured you already know what hell feels like

  2. #222
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    tyrell williams doing nothing but catching tds this year on the raiders

  3. #223
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    struggling with Miami

    is that what hell feels like
    They hung with cowboys for a half last week so they've been a lil spry

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  4. #224
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    tyrell williams doing nothing but catching tds this year on the raiders
    Certainly seems like every time i see an Oakland TD its Ty lol

  5. #225
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,620
    BG Level
    10

    danny dINTs

  6. #226
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    OBJ has no catches but he has thrown an incompletion...

    And Baker with an INT

  7. #227
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    lions being up seems like a miracle, even if it doesn't last

  8. #228
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Dwayne Haskins is in

  9. #229
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,522
    BG Level
    10

    Danny no!

  10. #230
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,620
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    danny dINTs
    DANNY NO

  11. #231
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,620
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Danny no!
    lol

  12. #232
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Dwaynimal vs Danimal

    EPIC

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  13. #233
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Kyle Allen has 4 fumbles (3 lost) in 6 quarters

  14. #234

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,988
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    lions being up seems like a miracle, even if it doesn't last
    that's the NFC North leading Lions to you fella put some respect on the name

  15. #235
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Burfict got ejected

  16. #236
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Another WR pass. Hopkins with an INT lol wooooo

  17. #237
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Burfict got ejected
    shocking development

  18. #238
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    shady still looks really good for an old man

  19. #239
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Falcons 4th and 1. Any guesses as to the formation and play?




    Heavy formation. Handoff up the middle. 2 yard loss.

    Coaching malpractice

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  20. #240
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    titans beating teams they shouldn't beat, and losing to teams they should beat, is almost a lock at this point

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 2013-11-13, 11:53
  2. Replies: 660
    Last Post: 2013-10-29, 20:14
  3. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  4. Replies: 1683
    Last Post: 2009-12-09, 23:54
  5. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  6. NFL Week 7: Across the pond
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1131
    Last Post: 2009-10-29, 20:52
  7. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 2008-10-30, 06:26