Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 469
  1. #341
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    fucking Bills

  2. #342
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Good height on that Barkley pass but not enough distance

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  3. #343
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    least the bills will beat the spread

  4. #344
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,797
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Good height on that Barkley pass but not enough distance

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “too high”

    “who gives a shit it’s gone”

  5. #345
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,797
    BG Level
    10

    awesome play by that chiefs wr

  6. #346
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Lions DB almost had that pick....and now 1st+goal for KC

  7. #347
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Kyler Murray with the pick 6 to Clowney

  8. #348
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,797
    BG Level
    10

    not sure i call TO if I’m the lions there

    You’re probably screwed either way

  9. #349
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,797
    BG Level
    10

    anywho can all the national lions talk please stop

  10. #350
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    anywho can all the national lions talk please stop
    they are not who we thought they are

  11. #351
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Trubisky hurt

  12. #352
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    good effort by the lions. hilariously frat hatford threw the deep bomb a hair too deep

  13. #353
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Damn it Detroit

  14. #354
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Trubisky hurt
    To the locker room

  15. #355
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,127
    BG Level
    10

    Trubisky needs to do more yoga.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  16. #356
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    CMC has 34 touches
    Ended with 37 touches....Holy crap....

  17. #357
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Chase Daniels can throw to the left side of the field.

    Obv superior to Trubisky.

  18. #358
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Daniels will lead us to the promised land. Dude always looks crisp as hell off the bench.

  19. #359
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    i remember daniel having a good game sometime last year. dont remember who he played

  20. #360
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Arizona can not cover TEs looool

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 2013-11-13, 11:53
  2. Replies: 660
    Last Post: 2013-10-29, 20:14
  3. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  4. Replies: 1683
    Last Post: 2009-12-09, 23:54
  5. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  6. NFL Week 7: Across the pond
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1131
    Last Post: 2009-10-29, 20:52
  7. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 2008-10-30, 06:26