Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 469
  1. #361
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    i remember daniel having a good game sometime last year. dont remember who he played
    It was the Thanksgiving game I think?

  2. #362
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Bucs are beating the rams by 2 TD...what in the world

  3. #363
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    David Johnson catching all the passes for Kyler

  4. #364
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    Goff better start throwing to Cooks or I kill someone

  5. #365
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Trubisky out for the game with a shoulder injury

  6. #366
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Goff rofl

  7. #367
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Trying to be smart in Eliminator and not picking whoever is playing the Dolphins has been going horribly

  8. #368
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Goff bad

    Bowles good DC

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  9. #369
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    what the shit is going on in the la coliseum atm lol

  10. #370
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    what the shit is going on in the la coliseum atm lol
    TD Gurley

  11. #371
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    This CHI MIN game is absolutely miserable.

  12. #372
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Rams with 2 straight TDs

  13. #373
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    They called that play by Diggs a catch+fumble? Geez that was awfully quick "possession"

  14. #374
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    On the field they called it incomplete then reversed it with a challenge. The amount of flags is just ugly.

  15. #375
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Von Miller with his 100th career sack

  16. #376
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Greg The Leg just hit a 58yd FG

  17. #377
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Jacksonville with their 1st defensive takeaway on the year

  18. #378
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Carson Palmer inducted into Arizona Ring of Honor today

    Brian Billick also inducted into the Baltimore RoH

  19. #379
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    vikings should think about giving chase daniel 84 million guaranteed

  20. #380
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Case Keenum stripped/sacked. Minnesota not looking good

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 2013-11-13, 11:53
  2. Replies: 660
    Last Post: 2013-10-29, 20:14
  3. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21
  4. Replies: 1683
    Last Post: 2009-12-09, 23:54
  5. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  6. NFL Week 7: Across the pond
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1131
    Last Post: 2009-10-29, 20:52
  7. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 2008-10-30, 06:26