Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 584
  1. #181
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,821
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Ok did I know about who’s going to be in it but in the trailer it looks like
    Spoiler: show

    I swear I saw Toby in his venom suit…looks like he landed from the multiverse and is running through an office
    Of you’re looking at what I think you’re looking at, that’s Holland in a black suit which was leaked awhile ago in pop vinyl form.

    My big question is what’s the thing at 2:25? I really want to say Venom but… and right after that is some suspicious lightning strikes.

  2. #182

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,287
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    That was dope as fuck

  3. #183
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Of you’re looking at what I think you’re looking at, that’s Holland in a black suit which was leaked awhile ago in pop vinyl form.

    My big question is what’s the thing at 2:25? I really want to say Venom but… and right after that is some suspicious lightning strikes.
    Sandman. We've got him, oct, goblin and rhino and shocker.

  4. #184
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,083
    BG Level
    10

    Yooo those marvel fuckers still got it lmao

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  5. #185
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,118
    BG Level
    9

    It's a good thing you usually see trailers at home first because if I saw this in the theater I would squee so loud it would freak people out. ^^;

    When do tickets go on sale?!

  6. #186
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Of you’re looking at what I think you’re looking at, that’s Holland in a black suit which was leaked awhile ago in pop vinyl form.

    My big question is what’s the thing at 2:25? I really want to say Venom but… and right after that is some suspicious lightning strikes.
    Yeah you hear a mean growl/snarl or some kind, but doesn't Venom belong to Sony? Maybe the loophole is that it's not Tom Hardy's Venom. I'll have to look at that Funko pop again cuz it really looks like Tobey's black suit, especially with the thick grey lines I saw.

    Edit: it has gold trim so maybe that's why they stood out more to me. Still, Thomas Haden Church killed it as Sandman so I'm glad to see him back.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  7. #187
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,059
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    All aboard the hype train fuckers!! WOOOOOO WOOOOOO

  8. #188
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,883
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Dr. Strange is Mephisto, confirmed?

    But also, it's weird that everyone has seemingly turned on Peter after Spider-Man was involved in the final fight against Thanos and all that.
    It is also pretty weird that everyone turned on Obama and Biden despite overwhelmingly positive things they accomplished. It really is like that in a propaganda world.

    Think about FFH, Beck dies well after Thanos. I doubt it would be hard for JJJ to spin a story that makes Peter seem like a menacing jealous kid who didn't want Mysterio "hogging the spotlight" then went crazy and killed him.

    Hell, Wanda helped save the world quite a few times and all it took was an accident in Lagos to make the Sokovia Accords.

  9. #189
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Not a fan of Tom Holland but this is hype

  10. #190
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,093
    BG Level
    8

    not a fan of tom holland lol what

  11. #191
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,821
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhloston View Post
    Yeah you hear a mean growl/snarl or some kind, but doesn't Venom belong to Sony? Maybe the loophole is that it's not Tom Hardy's Venom. I'll have to look at that Funko pop again cuz it really looks like Tobey's black suit, especially with the thick grey lines I saw.
    Yeah, it definitely wouldn’t be Hardy Venom, but it could be Spider-Man 3 Venom was my thinking. Sandman definitely didn’t fit the figure/sound, neither did Rhino.
    Edit: some people think Lizard.

  12. #192
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    So my initial reaction for Strange being so out of character and do something so reckless was that didn't make sense.

    Wanda now makes sense.

    Also, this "leak" hulabaloo was so planned. Dafoe and Molina back? This is maximum levels of hype.

    They're certainly angling toward Sinister 6, but i'm wondering if there wont be a small Venom/Carnage cameo and someone like Mysterio returns. Also, that is most certainly Lizard. You can see something crawling on the walls for all of like 3-4 frames in still shots.

  13. #193
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    Had the same initial reaction to Strange. Figure after Endgame he'd be a lot more mature in his role but I guess the cockiness of pre-sorcerer Strange is still there, which I don't mind. I never read the comics so IDK if he acted like this in the source material.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  14. #194
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  15. #195
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,821
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    So my initial reaction for Strange being so out of character and do something so reckless was that didn't make sense.
    To be fair, this whole thing started for him when he was texting while driving extremely fast in terrible weather. And then he broke several rules to learn more magic. And then he fucked around with the time stone which was a big no-no for the ancient one guidelines and the moral of the story of his movie was “sometimes you gotta break the rules by fucking with reality.” Reckless abandon for results is his motto.

  16. #196
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhloston View Post
    Had the same initial reaction to Strange. Figure after Endgame he'd be a lot more mature in his role but I guess the cockiness of pre-sorcerer Strange is still there, which I don't mind. I never read the comics so IDK if he acted like this in the source material.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    I've heard it explained a few ways:

    1. As a favor to Stark, because he knows how close they were and thinking Tony may have wanted Peter to remain anonymous since he is still a kid.
    2. Something isn't right about this Dr. Strange, and Wong leaving for an unknown reason is a part of that. Maybe this takes place mid-stream during Multiverse/Loki and this Strange is not Dr. Strange from Endgame.

    #1 is still a stretch to me considering the events of Infinity War and Endgame. #2 is explained by Wanda or Loki shenanigans.

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    To be fair, this whole thing started for him when he was texting while driving extremely fast in terrible weather. And then he broke several rules to learn more magic. And then he fucked around with the time stone which was a big no-no for the ancient one guidelines and the moral of the story of his movie was “sometimes you gotta break the rules by fucking with reality.” Reckless abandon for results is his motto.
    Very true as well, and that may be the case but without context (which absolutely may be present in the movie) for him doing this it comes off as out of character *right now*.

  17. #197

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,287
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Or possibly option 3

    Dr Strange is always pullin bullshit like this but the TVA always showed up to clean up his mess, but now that is not the case

  18. #198
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,576
    BG Level
    10

  19. #199
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,390
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I'm pretty sure that is him at 0:31

  20. #200
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,819
    BG Level
    9

    Could be Foggy.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Space Jam 2: A New Legacy (July 16, 2021)
    By Qalbert in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 2021-07-20, 10:43
  2. Spider-Man 2: Far From Home (July 5, 2019)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 523
    Last Post: 2019-12-05, 16:43
  3. Spider-Man: Homecoming (July 7, 2017)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 669
    Last Post: 2018-04-22, 18:24
  4. The Amazing Spider-man (July 3, 2012)
    By Fhloston in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 2012-07-15, 20:29