• Navigation
Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1587
  1. #801
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    I'm really curious how the Caps handle it. Trade at the deadline I think is least likely. Re-sign him. Re-sign him and expose him in the expansion draft. Or just let him go in UFA
    Holtby is 100% gone in UFA. They won't trade him before playoffs because Samsonov is an unknown for the run. 1 last run and then let Holtby go where he wants in the off-season. It's sad we can't keep him, but even at his current price we can't afford him. I love the guy though, hope he gets paid and does well somewhere nice.

  2. #802
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Pretty sure Buffalo has let in a goal sub 10 mins of the 3rd at least 1/2 of the games this season. Are there stats for that?

  3. #803
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,624
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    How the fuck the sharks only had seven shots on goal after two periods I'll never know. So glad I didn't listen to that game on the radio.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  4. #804
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,318
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    How the fuck the sharks only had seven shots on goal after two periods I'll never know. So glad I didn't listen to that game on the radio.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I was hoping you guys would pull off a miracle win tonight. Instead, as a result of Vancouver winning, 1st through 5th in the Pacific division is separated by 1 point. Van at 58, Edm, Cgy, Ari and Vgk all at 57. And then lolCaliforniaTeams 10 or more points below that.

  5. #805
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Laffs are out of the playoffs rn

  6. #806
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Patrick Kane with career point 1,000 tonight.

  7. #807
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7gmXRii...=1bwiye5eo3eoe

    Where do i get this hartford whalers cardigan?

  8. #808
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    (Checks standings)

    Yup, Leafs still out of the playoffs

  9. #809
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,958
    BG Level
    10

    They don't play until after the all-star break so.

  10. #810
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Sounds like a Toronto problem!

  11. #811
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    It is currently day 5 of Toronto being out of a playoff spot. Keefe may be on the hot seat.

  12. #812
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,958
    BG Level
    10

    Can't wait for the next time you complain about Toronto being the center of the universe.

    Every team ahead of the Leafs won yesterday too, so that's unfortunate.

  13. #813
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    https://es.pn/2ul8lHA

    I’m going with false

  14. #814
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Greenwell said Gritty left his chair, "took a running start" and "punched my son as hard as he could."
    lmao what the fuck

  15. #815
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    https://es.pn/2ul8lHA

    I’m going with false
    Someone really wants money.

  16. #816
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,318
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    That or it's a publicity stunt

  17. #817
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    I didn't know I needed it, but now I need to see Gritty in costume in court and the subsequent courtroom sketch.

  18. #818
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    That or it's a publicity stunt
    “Mascot assaulted 13 yr old kid” is kind of a stupid publicity stunt.

    But strangely, adding “in Philadelphia” to that makes it sound plausible.

  19. #819
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,318
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Which is part of the reason why I think it could potentially be one lol

  20. #820
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    *checks eastern conference wild card standings*

Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 498
    Last Post: 2019-11-06, 15:01
  2. Replies: 307
    Last Post: 2019-10-02, 06:02
  3. Replies: 574
    Last Post: 2019-09-30, 18:26
  4. Replies: 673
    Last Post: 2019-09-11, 23:24
  5. Replies: 2239
    Last Post: 2019-06-15, 17:46
  6. Replies: 1944
    Last Post: 2019-04-07, 21:14
  7. Replies: 1887
    Last Post: 2018-01-31, 00:46