Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1381
  1. #141
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  2. #142
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    what a collab

  3. #143
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah not gonna lie, that shit is fire

  4. #144
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    FYI if you're actually going to do this for a code, the chicken little sandwich also allegedly works

  5. #145
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,626
    BG Level
    10

    if you’re a bitch sure

  6. #146
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    The double down was tasty when I last had one. That sauce was yummy.

  7. #147
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    So bad for you, but so good tasting.

  8. #148
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Everything in moderation. Just like Actiblizz products.

  9. #149
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Who wants a beta code? Tried the double down to see if it's worth the hype but I already have early beta for buying the digital deluxe

    Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

  10. #150
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I certainly wouldn't mind a beta code.

  11. #151
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Pm'd

    Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

  12. #152

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,988
    BG Level
    10

    damn Cyn got that 30 second google alert goin on

  13. #153
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    I pre-ord'd ages ago. Will it just work or do I still need to get a code?

  14. #154
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I pre-ord'd ages ago. Will it just work or do I still need to get a code?
    From what I read it should be automatic and we'll see the option in battle net

    Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

  15. #155
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Early download for early access Beta on the 15th.

    Early download for Open Beta on the 22nd.

  16. #156
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I'm thinking about it... but been burned before so I dunno if I want to pre-purchase...

  17. #157
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    I'm thinking about it... but been burned before so I dunno if I want to pre-purchase...
    Buy a double down at KFC before Friday.

  18. #158
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,817
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Or, just play the open beta a short while later.

  19. #159
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    If the servers will let you. Kinda expect the open beta to be a lot of queues and server downtimes

  20. #160
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    If the servers will let you. Kinda expect the open beta to be a lot of queues and server downtimes
    Yeah, Blizzard/Acti are a small team with very little experience launching online games, so be patient.

    Oh, sorry, that's just what it feels like every time they release a game lol.

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Elder Scrolls IV
    By Shuemue in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 22:12