• Navigation
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 505
  1. #161
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Bills looool

  2. #162
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    These last few games have been so LoL

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  3. #163
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    its great

  4. #164
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    Dolphins somehow stole a touchdown and made it an interception, so I guess suddenly they're athletic lol

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  5. #165
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    Cardinals are slowly melting before our eyes, its amazing

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  6. #166
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Show me Lamar Jackson with the shades on.

  7. #167
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,593
    BG Level
    10

    lolgiants

  8. #168
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Cardinals are slowly melting before our eyes, its amazing

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    lots of time

  9. #169
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    For what appeared to be a shitshow of 1p games, these were highly entertaining games with superb endings

  10. #170
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

  11. #171
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    shoulda been DPI on the last play against TB

  12. #172
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    Man, that 30min of football was worth poking my head out of death stranding for lol

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  13. #173
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,626
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Man never thought it would be the raiders that are a half game behind the chiefs after ten weeks.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  14. #174
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Yikes, that was a questionable OPI on GB...

  15. #175
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    gdi....also, the "group cele" that defenses do after a turnover as they run the whole length of the field to the end zone to do it is fucking retarded

  16. #176
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    gdi....also, the "group cele" that defenses do after a turnover as they run the whole length of the field to the end zone to do it is fucking retarded
    let the boys play

  17. #177
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    hoyer the destroyer having a rough half

  18. #178
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,831
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Man never thought it would be the raiders that are a half game behind the chiefs after ten weeks.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I'm cheering for them this season. I really hope they find a way to win that division.

  19. #179
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    let the boys play
    I dont mind celebrations, but that one is fucking retarded and way overdone

  20. #180
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Miami about to be on a winning streak

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 403
    Last Post: 2019-11-06, 21:00
  2. Replies: 673
    Last Post: 2019-09-11, 23:24
  3. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2014-11-12, 17:08
  4. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 2013-11-13, 11:53
  5. Replies: 658
    Last Post: 2012-11-15, 13:09
  6. Replies: 1772
    Last Post: 2009-09-23, 19:30
  7. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  8. NFL Week 10 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 2007-11-15, 13:10