oh maybe 2, gred and kalmado
ksan is only a mod in name color I dont think she does anything
oh maybe 2, gred and kalmado
ksan is only a mod in name color I dont think she does anything
nigga what, the goal of the forum are you serious
i think the goal is simply continued operation
Goal of the forum is to get you from 9am to 5pm with your rage for the world intact
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It's honestly 9:30-6 for me but I like to show up early so I can leave early lol
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
pony up some cash to Sono when those new paychecks hit, mr. moneybags
I usually donate every year tbh, I'm sure I've missed some.
Personally not a huge fan of discord I still prefer forums
Discord ain't much better. Just a different, small, group doing the discourse.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I think I just prefer forums for talking to people like y'all cuz no offense I don't wanna read line after line and then see all your memes. I also Reddit and have probably seen them.
Forums allow people to type out a complete thought and then let people reply. Discord is for more chaotic conversation. IMO they have different uses cases
Hey demo I hear you're out of the EU and are gonna have to start paying for your healthcare all of a sudden
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Shoulda spent more time knocking on doors instead of spying on fence walking cats and destiny 2
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Seems like the type of guy you wanna have a beer with