Page 125 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 2481 to 2500 of 34215
  1. #2481
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

  2. #2482
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    God damn dude marines hide the best apparently lmao

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  3. #2483
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

  4. #2484
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...mpression=true

    Hillary Clinton, 72, displays VERY plumped-up-cheeks as she attends an event on Broadway - so, has she turned to fillers to give her a more youthful look?
    blackpilled again

  5. #2485
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    2019 NFL Week Spam: The New Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    https://www.wsls.com/news/local/2019...-says-attorney

    this shit is going on in my hometown read this story its crazy lol

    undisputed hide and seek champ of the world
    That shit has to be crazy embarrassing for whoever did the search lmao. Nobody in the office is gonna let that shit go.

  6. #2486
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    https://twitter.com/JohnnyNoChill/st...475542528?s=19

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  7. #2487
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    Was that hole on the side of the truck there before the search? Lol

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  8. #2488
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Was that hole on the side of the truck there before the search? Lol

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    no lmao they tore the whole rv apart

  9. #2489
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    Jfc lmfao and multiple departments searched the vehicle

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  10. #2490
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    and after they said they have him leaving the rv on videotape: “we can’t confirm that rumor”

    lol

  11. #2491
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,874
    BG Level
    10

    Owning a penny stock that you think is going to pop is fun. Every day you check your stock app like "hmm, will I make tens of thousands of dollars today?"

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  12. #2492
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Ahhh... know of it. Just never heard it referred to as such
    because it's called a yankee swap

  13. #2493
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    because it's called a yankee swap
    yup. i dunno what these fools are rambling about

  14. #2494
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    We call it dirty santa

  15. #2495
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Owning a penny stock that you think is going to pop is fun. Every day you check your stock app like "hmm, will I make tens of thousands of dollars today?"

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Is this the white version of playing the lottery?

  16. #2496
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Owning a penny stock that you think is going to pop is fun. Every day you check your stock app like "hmm, will I make tens of thousands of dollars today?"

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I did this with crpx and then lost it all betting against apple.

    God damn apple

  17. #2497
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,874
    BG Level
    10

    I mean, I already won with this stock, bought like $8k worth over the past few years when it was between a half penny and 2 cents, and it exploded to like 11 cents a few months ago, so I sold a bunch to take some profits, but I think it has another pop in it.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  18. #2498
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,874
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    Is this the white version of playing the lottery?
    Nah that's crypto

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  19. #2499
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Fuck teach me how to make free money

  20. #2500
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Nah, trading like that is gambling. I'd never advise it to anyone.

    I was up like 40k in 2018, down 3k overall since then. Lost 43k in 2019

    But it's kinda fun and I only put in 1000 to start with

Page 125 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast