I sent an email to a trans person a few weeks ago with the wrong pronoun. I typically almost always start my messages, like anyone else in a military setting, with either Sir/Ma’am.
That was a pretty fun lesson.
I sent an email to a trans person a few weeks ago with the wrong pronoun. I typically almost always start my messages, like anyone else in a military setting, with either Sir/Ma’am.
That was a pretty fun lesson.
Who the fuck names themselves Hezekiah!?
jews
Hezekiah is Hebrew for His Ki-Ai, Jews invented Dragonball.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yeah I know it’s a male Jewish name now lol.
I thought it was some Shenaneh-Bonquiesha black chick type name.
my favorite one was when Henry of Navarre led the protestants through multiple massacres, repeated wars of succession, and two decades of constant conflict to a crowning, glorious victory for the throne of France, and then immediately converted to Catholicism when he realized the country was still 90% Catholic and he now had to rule it.
but then a random Catholic fanatic stabbed him to death anyways after receiving a vision from Catholic God
that's what you get Henry shoulda danced with the ones that brung ya
Into the Breach is free from Epic rn if any of you nerds haven't played it's one of the best games of the last five years
Epic giving away a free game for all 12 days of Christmas and $10 coupons to use on any game damn filthy Chinese money rain down on me
Isn't Epic shitty for some reason?