It's the free stuff we're most wary of, because we know everything has a price.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
My biggest beef is I can't trust tencent with anything that requires security.
case closed sprinkle some crack on jesus and let’s go home
Moving is ball hairs. Everything hurts. I get excited cuz there's 5 new pages of spam, hoping for something neat and it's just 5 pages of Jesus being an Arab
Anyone ever try one of those portable blenders?
Yeah I don’t recommend sticking your dick in it.
Congress has passed a nationwide law raising the legal age to purchase tobacco products to 21. It now goes to Trump for approval. If approved, the new law will take effect in late 2020.
Imagine getting your leg blown off in Afghanistan and coming home and trying to buy a pack of Marlboro reds and getting denied this country fml
Good
Love my president who raised the smoking age.
I'm fine with it tbh, smoking is gay, but raise the damn military age if we are gonna do that shit, it's retarded you can die for this country but not buy a pack of smokes
Doesn't seem retarded to me.
You seem retarded to me
18 year olds losing limbs but can't buy alcohol/cigs is epic actually - wormbrain Fiye