Damn if only I could read it.
Damn if only I could read it.
100 million slavs and chinamen = ResidentSleeper
the world doesn't deserve you queen
Tulsi died?
Did I use past tense or something?
Is it just me or does Fiye seem more retarded than usual?
I was thinking it, maybe they need some sleep idk
I think the realization that impeachment didn’t do jack shit but help Trumpito is starting to sink in. Him and the rest of YCS were acting pretty spicy yesterday.
I don't think it did that at all.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Like who was not already going to vote for Trump even if he personally rapes them that saw impeachment and decided that was the thing that's driven them into Trump's waiting arms.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Shocker
Besides Tulsi Gabbard at least
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Probably right bro can't imagine any republicans riled up about it
Explain how it makes any difference at all if Republicans who were already voting Trump, can never be convinced not to vote for Trump, and already supported Trump by something like 90% feel negatively about impeachment.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
You're the one making this exclusive to people "already voting Trump" not me
He had $5 million dollars raised on impeachment day alone. How is that not helpful lol.
3 1/2 years later and people still confused how he won
He raised 5 million today, or 5 million tomorrow. Yall acting like this money magically appeared cause of impeachment and not because US politics is inundated with lobbyist and special interests lol.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yall OK today?