A Pence presidency would be a lot of fun. President Trumpito got pretty repetitive after season 3.
A Pence presidency would be a lot of fun. President Trumpito got pretty repetitive after season 3.
If they do it has to stay where it is and they can't touch it, legally, except for a new campaign.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
And no, I wasn't implying the candidates who drop out would give their money to the others, that's dumb. We were talking about donors and money raised. Democratic donors as a whole are giving more than Republicans but the money is all spread out.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
which means absolutely nothing
Ok babe
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
cope harder buddy, trump raising mega millions off this impeachment and you pouting about it
But Trump is also a billionaire so that doesn't matter
Ah I see, almost got me.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Had me thinking you were actually standing up for a side for a second there, should've known better so that's on me.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Indeed, and it's effective
So is cope the new thing? Should I be on the lookout for that?
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
God dammit I can't keep up
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk