greatest joke of last 4 years is that people were convinced that politicians on either side care about the unwashed masses
there are way better jokes than that
i'm trying to think exactly how to phrase a haughty pretentious anti-Star Wars post that will trigger the most people in bentertainment by decrying their sophomoric obsession with shitty heartless corporate manufactured lowest common denominator entertainment by grown adults and then lamenting a society that values such drivel over the latest Terrence Malick film but i wonder if the Malick reference is too opaque
are you talking about star wars or marvel
I added todays free epic game to my library and got a 10$ voucher lol
Not sure what ill buy from them tho, any of you libfags want a 10$ voucher for fortnite skins?
Epic really finna give away 12 good games for Christmas and folk were out here moaning about the Steam monopoly being disrupted smh thank you based capitalism
fiye please the only aspect of communism they kept was the relentless oppression of body and soul they left the starvation economy behind long ago
I just can't get into Epic, fortunately I don't play enough PC only games for it to mean I'm missing out.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk