what will that baby yoda do next xD
what will that baby yoda do next xD
I was thinking about starting to watch the mandolorian the other day, but then I remembered it’s Star Wars.
Yoooo wtf Kim Cattrall is in The Undiscovered Country? Da fukkkk sex in the city girl was a Trekkie before she fucked New York?
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJgTKPRj/
Somehow I made it to GILF TikTok. It's a whole thriving community out there for you Salodin
for someone with zero investment in the Star Wars legacy is The Mandalorian good tv
i could not care less about named cameos but like are the acting and plot and cinematography good you feel
I mean, it's a fun, fairly well produced space show I guess, riffs on the usual stuff, some westerns, some Kurosawa, other classics etc, but the payoffs/references/knowing winks for the big SW nerds are certainly a big selling point. It manages to act as fan service that is still fairly solidly executed, unlike the poorly written pandering of JJ's attempts, that's for sure. Like it skews towards "give the people what they want" without hitting "tumblr fanfic", imo anyways.
Mandolorian is very well produced and imagined, but it's not exactly pinnacle story telling. You'll see most plot threads a mile away, especially if you're a fan, but the execution is just so well done that it doesn't matter. TV is rarely done this competently.
Also each season is only 8 episodes, and they're rarely over 40min each. It's not a big ask at all
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It could use a cuter ashoka
at least i have chun li fennec
![]()
im curious if anyone is worried about how the finale went
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
i wouldn’t call it sci-fi
Expectations rewarded is a great way to describe the show
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk