Yeah he's aight
get help
https://youtu.be/qw_4HQMS-pk
YouTube always be recommending random videos that it knows I'll watch gdi lol
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Mine was amusing.
> Your spotify was mid-nineties-flannel-shirt-WWE-parody-song bad.
> Thank your obsessions with Nirvana, wrestling (e.g., WWE and Marilyn Manson), and "Weird Al" Yankovic for that.
> Based on your listening habits, I can also tell you your spotify was...
> chernobyl-esque bad
> moms-spaghetti bad
> Here's what else I learned in that hellscape:
You listen to these tracks too much:
The Eagle has Landed by Avatar
Eye by The Smashing Pumpkins
Hate Like Me by Combichrist
Black Wedding by In This Moment
Grandma (Destruction) by Kuniyuki Takahashi
You stan these artists to an uncomfortable extent:
WWE
Avatar
TOOL
Slipknot
In This Moment
You are 9% basic. Yeah, you've got some obscure artists like Kumi Tanioka, but your real top ones are ultra-mainstream like Eminem..
You're stuck in the early 2010s. You only listen to Obama-era jams like The Sound of Silence by Disturbed and MONSTERS by Shinedown.
Well, that was really something.
I need to go recalibrate my taste levels.
Mine said "wow, that's a lot of Ingrid Michaelson. Like... a LOT of Ingrid Michaelson."
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJsuBLoL/
Panda apparently the men in maid's uniforms is popular amongst the Gen Z.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJsHFmnP/
Show this to your S/o and ask how she'd feel if this was one of your friends challenge
Sorry amber but I've been fucking chill girl on the side we never said we were exclusive
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
tbh you asked for this Amber by not being chill enough