Page 158 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 3141 to 3160 of 34215
  1. #3141

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,273
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    also happy solstice holidays from baby to spam

  2. #3142
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,083
    BG Level
    10

    The off center stockings are triggering me so hard

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  3. #3143
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,083
    BG Level
    10

    So hard

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  4. #3144
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    As hard as those CG nips?

  5. #3145

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,273
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    The off center stockings are triggering me so hard

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    success

  6. #3146
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,083
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    As hard as those CG nips?
    Nothing is as hard as some cg nips

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  7. #3147
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Centering things is for normies. Off center/asymmetry is one of the first things you learn in art, this guy prob doesn't even know what the camera grid is for smh

  8. #3148
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,497
    BG Level
    10

    Every time I talk to art students, I usually have to tell them to hurry the fuck up with my chai latte.

  9. #3149
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,497
    BG Level
    10

    2019 NFL Week Spam: The New Thread

    True Story. I once got pretty impatient with a Starbucks cashier because I thought he didn’t hear what I was ordering and kept trying to hand me this weird black tablet to write/order on.

    It wasn’t until after I ordered, and took a look around that I realized I was in one of those sign language only Starbucks. I felt terrible about it.

  10. #3150
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    sign language only Starbucks.
    what? that's a thing?

  11. #3151
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,497
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah. Theres at least one right next to the sign language college in DC on H street.

  12. #3152
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    I tried to order a venti black coffee in one and got arrested for a hate crime

  13. #3153
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Yeah. Theres at least one right next to the sign language college in DC on H street.
    Ok, well...

  14. #3154
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    deaf people are fucking assholes btw

  15. #3155
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,819
    BG Level
    9

    I work near Gallaudet but I've only seen one deaf barista at my Starbucks. She did use one of those tablets though.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  16. #3156
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,188
    BG Level
    10

    i just came in to say that if you center your stockings on your mantle you are wrong

  17. #3157
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Cute baby btw merry christmas

  18. #3158
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,083
    BG Level
    10

    The top of the mantle is like 80% covered and off center too!

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  19. #3159
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,083
    BG Level
    10

    Also yes cute baby. Hopefully she'll learn from her parents mistakes tho

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  20. #3160
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Symmetry is for squares

Page 158 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast