Page 1606 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 1556 1596 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1616 1656 ... LastLast
Results 32101 to 32120 of 34215
  1. #32101

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    EYOOO

  2. #32102
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    rekt em

  3. #32103
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,112
    BG Level
    10

    You're missing out on cultural references cause youre a little bitch

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  4. #32104
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    YCS is fucking insufferable with the way they constantly have to find a single poster to dog pile on over the most petty fucking thing.

    Day could post the sky is blue and they’d go into an autistic reeeeee over color spectrums for multiple pages.
    I mean, if you're color blind then it may not be blue, in which case you're spreading ableist thoughts. This has no place in a serious online forum.

  5. #32105
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,721
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Sounds like a kuro post

  6. #32106
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,589
    BG Level
    10

    Lol

  7. #32107

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,313
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Trump got banned from Tik Tok before Trump could ban Tik Tok big oomph

  8. #32108
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/chiweethedog/sta...253356032?s=09

    alex jones has had it up to here with Q

  9. #32109
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,904
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Sounds like a kuro post
    I mean, if it sounds like something I'd post then you'd have to admit I post things which means you aren't blind or deaf and thus know why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

  10. #32110
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura


  11. #32111
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    these niggas been real quiet since i got banned from every platform

  12. #32112
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    things seem to be going well on the far right

    https://twitter.com/andrewfeinberg/s...920432646?s=21

  13. #32113
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    thanks valisk

  14. #32114
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    wow i suck, gg me

  15. #32115
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

  16. #32116
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,721
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I much prefer that clip when it includes Joe laughing


  17. #32117
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,049
    BG Level
    8


  18. #32118
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    she dont miss

  19. #32119
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,872
    BG Level
    10

    Except for all those misses, sure

  20. #32120
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,845
    BG Level
    9

    Man the things I would do to her on my full sized mattress after a healthy batch of curry.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk