Page 1618 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 1568 1608 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1628 1668 ... LastLast
Results 32341 to 32360 of 34215
  1. #32341
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    the nonmonogamous problems poly relationships face are most definitely different from problems a monogamous relationship has lol what are you talking about

  2. #32342
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Personally, poly shit is just too much work. The relationship ended up monogamous anyway.

  3. #32343
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    the nonmonogamous problems poly relationships face are most definitely different from problems a monogamous relationship has lol what are you talking about
    I mean, I'm talking about my experience which obviously bucked whatever made up trend you're on about.

  4. #32344
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    please elaborate on your experience

  5. #32345
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    please elaborate on your experience
    I was in a poly relationship until I wasn't.

  6. #32346
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    sounds juicy, I'll fill in the blanks

  7. #32347
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Our offer on the house has been tentatively accepted.

  8. #32348
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    seems like a lot of poly relationships end up with one person majorly uncomfortable with the situation but afraid to speak up :thonk: very normal and healthy
    Because monogamous relationships don't have this exact same dynamic? It's not the relationships, it's the people in the relationships.

  9. #32349
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Our offer on the house has been tentatively accepted.
    nice

    I would love to stop checking every redfin email any day now

  10. #32350
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    poly people are just greedy folks w commitment issues

  11. #32351

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,276
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Our offer on the house has been tentatively accepted.
    you're in the Midlands yeah?

    grats mate, hope it's a smooth transaction

  12. #32352
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,940
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    poly people are just greedy folks w commitment issues
    I know some poly folks and frankly I'm in the fence between "I don't get it" and "people want to feel 100% satisfied".

    Many poly relationships I've seen either stem from or end due to insecurity of one of the participants. Very few last, and it's always because of the people not the type of relationship.

    Edit: suffice to say it takes a certain maturity to be in one long-term.

  13. #32353
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    shut up nerd

  14. #32354
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    you're in the Midlands yeah?

    grats mate, hope it's a smooth transaction
    Yeah gonna be moving from the city into the shire.

  15. #32355
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

  16. #32356

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,322
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Well I’m on day 15 now since acting like a dummy on New Years so I can safely say I didn’t get covid from it. Maybe I’ll get it later but at least I’ll know it wasn’t from me actin’ a fool that weekend

  17. #32357
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/itsa_talia/statu...978548229?s=19

    whats a bodega is it just a circle k without the gas pumps or sumn

  18. #32358

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,276
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Well I’m on day 15 now since acting like a dummy on New Years so I can safely say I didn’t get covid from it. Maybe I’ll get it later but at least I’ll know it wasn’t from me actin’ a fool that weekend
    hell yeah bathroom sex wins again

  19. #32359
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    hell yeah bathroom sex wins again
    should have known he was safe since generally takes prolonged contact of at least 15 min

  20. #32360

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,276
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    https://twitter.com/itsa_talia/statu...978548229?s=19

    whats a bodega is it just a circle k without the gas pumps or sumn
    a very serious lady is letting us know that's not actually a bodega