Page 163 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast
Results 3241 to 3260 of 34215
  1. #3241
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    lol the weather app on my iPhone is hilariously wrong on a consistent basis. Maybe Android is better but the iPhone version will routinely tell me it’s rainy/windy/sunny/cloudy when it’s not. It even told me one time it was snowing. I live in Florida, trust me I would know if it was snowing it’d be a pretty big deal.
    Imagine using the stock weather app on the phone...

  2. #3242
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I use it and its fine tbh, never had any issues.

  3. #3243
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,637
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Download AccuWeather. All you really need. If you have Google pass the premium version is even free so you can get fifteen day forecasts.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  4. #3244
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Fucking plebs. The correct way is to watch live satellite feeds!

  5. #3245
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Merry Christmas idiots!

  6. #3246
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    How about that Lego Christmas village?

    Probably upside down despite both the uploads page and my gallery app showing it the correct orientation.
    Hell yea I’m gonna start doing this with the little one

  7. #3247
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    If you want to know the weather look outside morons jeez

    Merry Christmas haters and losers

  8. #3248
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

  9. #3249
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,640
    BG Level
    10

  10. #3250
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,115
    BG Level
    10

    Merry Xmas BG <3

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  11. #3251

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,315
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    The amount of people I’m seeing on FB last night and today falling for the “shots fired at Nakatomi Plaza; hostage situation developing” meme is so disappointing.

  12. #3252
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,206
    BG Level
    10

    Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

  13. #3253

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    only 200s kids will remember when it was Saturnalia

  14. #3254
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,706
    BG Level
    10

  15. #3255
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,640
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    The amount of people I’m seeing on FB last night and today falling for the “shots fired at Nakatomi Plaza; hostage situation developing” meme is so disappointing.
    Lol

  16. #3256
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    The amount of people I’m seeing on FB last night and today falling for the “shots fired at Nakatomi Plaza; hostage situation developing” meme is so disappointing.
    yo hook us up, i havent seen this one

  17. #3257
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,706
    BG Level
    10


  18. #3258

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,315
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    yo hook us up, i havent seen this one

  19. #3259
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Is that yikes worthy? Cause that sounds yikes worthy.

  20. #3260
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Page 163 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast