yeah we are both doing that, mine has grown quite nicely over the past several years, scared it's just going to evaporate one day though, spooky
The problem is that same money is already evaporating from your checking account, but cause it's a checking account you don't even second guess it.
If it's gonna disappear from the checking anyways, make it disappear into investments at the least.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Whos that nigga with the weird Trump avatar in ycs?
can this dead website resize photos already
I didn't realize the GME shit summoned him and that the thread got 300 replies since I last checked yesterday lmao.
i have caught ten of every monster and it is now time to play ffx for real
which means summon anima and quick hit everything
i haven’t played this game since it’s original release and i forgot how absurdly overpowered anima is, also the coolest looking summon ever
I remember when I learned anima was the blue haired dudes mother. Shit is bonkers.
Just wondering why no one bats an eye at calling the mutation "UK mutation" or "South Africa variant"?
god that game's story sucks
it’s short and it makes sense compared to others, works for me
sin is basically the cloverfield monster
it makes absolutely no sense
it was all a dream but also daddy issues