we live in a society
we live in a society
Only black people are made of carbon epic
I did think that carbon being 666 was pretty neat... When I was 17
i once heard that 666 isn't even the correct number used in early bibles, it's 616
Was watching a Pokémon Go vlogger’s vid and he’s walking around doing raids with people and I was like HOLD UP is that Lena The Plug? She was in maybe 20 sec total and no close ups or anything so I went to the Google machine and was like “does lena the plug play Pokémon Go” and sure enough I found some hits and she even had her own vlog about it. God bless the Internet.
dam black people are racist af
Nah man per themselves they are too weak to be raycis
scrolled through that for a little bit
saw a naked photo of the dude and a screencap of an instagram post from 2016 where the guy said nigga
nice
whats next, pornography? smh head
do blacks even realize white libs came up w the idea of systemic racism so they would forever self fulfill how powerless they are anyways vote for biden
All thanks to God Emperor Trumpito.
Guess he finally did something you like
I actually just wanted them to change the packaging for flavored vapes.
welcome to government where you never get what you want
Trump is looking better now
Gonna be a lot of pissed off 18-20 year olds.