Page 1662 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 1612 1652 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1672 ... LastLast
Results 33221 to 33240 of 34215
  1. #33221
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,121
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I probably get 3-4 a day.

    You'd think a politician would attempt to, or at least grandstand about, this issue given how widespread it is.
    Pam Bondi of all fucking people threatened to in Florida, and for a short while she did and it worked. But she could only go after Florida based call centers, and it didn't take long for out of state and foreign ones to take their place.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  2. #33222
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,749
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    i get some random Mandarin shit from LA like once a month but that's about it
    i get these calls too, I consider the woman shrieking at me in Chinese to basically be my girlfriend at this point

  3. #33223
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

  4. #33224
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    found a chrome extension that does some of the work for u.


    420.71 since 2014
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE TO THE HOLY NUMBER

  5. #33225
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Couldn't find it on Youtube, here's a Facebook link: https://fb.watch/3yGVhjnFbL/
    I am so angry right now

  6. #33226

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,999
    BG Level
    10

    more nauseous personally

  7. #33227
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Why does she do it straight on her counter?

    How does it not just taste like gross queso? There's no way you can distinguish any flavors at that point.

    Why even bother with that burnt tortilla cone?

    Is this a sex thing?

  8. #33228
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    It's gotta be a sex thing.

    I'm pretty sure the guy is jacking off while holding the camera.

    "What are you gonna do with that ice cream scoop baby? Uhhhghghghguhhhhh"

  9. #33229
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    i wish i hadn't seen that

  10. #33230
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I'm irrationally upset about that video.

    I don't know if it's because she just made an amorphous blob that is likely all just a singular taste and mostly a singular texture, or if this "hack" is more work than just making regular fucking nachos.

  11. #33231
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    i would eat it still

  12. #33232
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Pink panther victim lady is cute tho

  13. #33233
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    who has a bucket of cheese like that, why didn't she wipe her fuckin hand off, i feel like it was satire or something until she pulled out the cone and i'm like jesus lmao

    coldstone nachos, gimme a fork and a bowl and i'm still eating that garbage anyways

  14. #33234
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Scrambling to my laptop when I get the email that midterm test scores are released for my 6 year old

    ONLY 90th PERCENTILE FOR MATH?!

    time for the belt...wait...

    saved by being off the chart 99%++ for reading

  15. #33235
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Ksandra's students could never

  16. #33236
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    woah bro we dont joke about stuff like that on this forum

    chill

  17. #33237
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

  18. #33238
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,857
    BG Level
    9

    When will they stop tormenting Spider-Man and change Uncle Ben's name.

  19. #33239
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,223
    BG Level
    10

    with great rice comes great responsibility

  20. #33240
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    soon actually, gonna be bens original