Page 1683 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 1633 1673 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1693 ... LastLast
Results 33641 to 33660 of 34215
  1. #33641

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,994
    BG Level
    10

    what part you thinking? you grew up way out in the Roanoke sticks ya

  2. #33642
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    yeah we live in raleigh proper, they aren't that expensive where i want to end up though, we are here mostly for my wifes job, I could work from back home in VA, ready to go back to the country whenever she is
    go buy this one, cheap, 4/3, big lot, wooded area

    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4...67553504_zpid/

  3. #33643
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,834
    BG Level
    9

    Hot damn, I might buy that.

  4. #33644
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    what part you thinking? you grew up way out in the Roanoke sticks ya
    yeah even more rural, bout an hour south of roanoke is where I grew up, no stoplight town, anywhere back in that area would be nice, right outside of roanoke or something would be great

  5. #33645
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    well day sorry now you have a bidding war

  6. #33646
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    yeah even more rural, bout an hour south of roanoke is where I grew up, no stoplight town, anywhere back in that area would be nice, right outside of roanoke or something would be great
    but do y'all have the good internet out there

  7. #33647
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    go buy this one, cheap, 4/3, big lot, wooded area

    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4...67553504_zpid/
    thats dope, neighbors too close tho if i'm buying

  8. #33648
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    but do y'all have the good internet out there
    no i would give up this google fiber, it would hurt

  9. #33649
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    no i would give up this google fiber, it would hurt
    you can't do that

  10. #33650
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    thats dope, neighbors too close tho if i'm buying
    Only a neighbor on one side, the other is an empty wooded lot!

  11. #33651
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    go buy this one, cheap, 4/3, big lot, wooded area

    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4...67553504_zpid/
    That's a bit too new for my dude and not rural enough.

  12. #33652
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    He wants to live on Clint Barton's farm dammit!

  13. #33653
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,834
    BG Level
    9

    Shoot if I knew you were looking for a house outside Roanoke I would have sent you my brother's house. 4 bedroom on top of a mountain outside the town. There's a neighborhood but if you look out the back all you see is woods.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

  14. #33654
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...07873640_zpid/

    this is the type of house in the area i grew up in, check out that finished basement

  15. #33655
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Shoot if I knew you were looking for a house outside Roanoke I would have sent you my brother's house. 4 bedroom on top of a mountain outside the town. There's a neighborhood but if you look out the back all you see is woods.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    bro dang

  16. #33656
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...07873640_zpid/

    this is the type of house in the area i grew up in, check out that finished basement
    If I walk through that area I'll hear silent and hushed "nigger..." in the wind.

  17. #33657
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    LMAO I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE CONFEDERATE FLAG CEILING! EXTRA LOL!

  18. #33658
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    limited edition heritage not hate ceiling

  19. #33659
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    limited edition heritage not hate ceiling
    LMAO!

  20. #33660
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Even the google street view driver was like "fuck this" and turned around.