Page 1685 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 1635 1675 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1695 ... LastLast
Results 33681 to 33700 of 34215
  1. #33681
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Raleigh would be the 11th largest city in Canada lol

  2. #33682
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeFk4Fv4/

    They should've gone full ridiculousness with Season 8 with edits like this.

  3. #33683

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22,000
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Raleigh would be the 11th largest city in Canada lol
    increible. i forget Canada has a smaller pop than California sometimes because it's continent sized.

  4. #33684
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Raleigh would be the 11th largest city in Canada lol
    The Austin of Canada

  5. #33685
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Feels weird that Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Austin, San Jose, and Phoenix are top-13 US cities by population

  6. #33686
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Phoenix is #5!

  7. #33687
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Virginia Beach is bigger than Atlanta

    Its weird

  8. #33688
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Put up the window shade in my renovated bathroom

    Almost done

  9. #33689

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Feels weird that Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Austin, San Jose, and Phoenix are top-13 US cities by population
    Jacksonville is the most populous city in Florida (more than Miami or Tampa or Orlando!) because technically Jacksonville city limits encompass the entirety of Duval county. It’s a real big asterisk.

  10. #33690
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,761
    BG Level
    10

    DUVAL

  11. #33691
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Jacksonville is the most populous city in Florida (more than Miami or Tampa or Orlando!) because technically Jacksonville city limits encompass the entirety of Duval county. It’s a real big asterisk.
    I was under the impression that Jacksonville was the largest city by land area in America, dunno if that's true.

  12. #33692
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I was under the impression that Jacksonville was the largest city by land area in America, dunno if that's true.
    I believe that is the case. I remember something like that.

    JAGS

  13. #33693
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I believe that is the case. I remember something like that.

    JAGS
    Top 4 are alaska, Jacksonville is 5th.

  14. #33694
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Put up the window shade in my renovated bathroom

    Almost done
    What style are y'all going for in this bathroom?

  15. #33695
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Making sure they never see the light of day again.

  16. #33696
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    The shade will be open 95% of the time, but we'll close it when we have visitors in the granny flat in the backyard because the diffuse glass of the window isn't quite diffuse enough, so it's just for privacy.

  17. #33697
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

  18. #33698

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Whataburger restaurants in my town are shutting down because their supply lines from distribution centers in Texas are down and now the polar vortex is directly impacting me and I’m not happy about it one bit!!!

  19. #33699
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeFvMmx6/

    Book is available for purchase on Amazon

  20. #33700

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    My work told us this past Friday to not make plans for lunch on Monday because we were getting Mexican food and margaritas delivered to celebrate national margarita day. So here I am at 1PM wondering where lunch is because it’s normally at noon. Found out they are sending someone to “pick it up” across town at 3pm. We ain’t gonna be eating until like 4pm, minimum. FML