Page 1697 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 1647 1687 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1707 ... LastLast
Results 33921 to 33940 of 34215
  1. #33921
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    i got a massive bonus this year and the gubmint took almost half of it fucking CUNTS!

  2. #33922
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    WHERES MY 2K OLD MAN

  3. #33923
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Day

  4. #33924
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    AMEN

  5. #33925
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

  6. #33926
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I came very close to hitting a dude who was walking in a 4 lane road in a blind curve in the dark one morning

    pedestrians should be deported

  7. #33927

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,993
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    WHERES MY 2K OLD MAN
    the House is at long last voting on it tonight and sending it to the Senate, could be signed into law next week and direct deposits hitting some point in March.

  8. #33928

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,993
    BG Level
    10

    exact timing depends on how much the Senate fucks with it but that baby is almost definitely getting signed the next week or two

  9. #33929
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    daddy needs a new pair of "jawns"

  10. #33930
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Son and I got hit by an old guy on his phone day before yesterday. Spun the stroller around. Thankfully we're both physically ok. I get a bit of a panic whenever I get to an intersection with him now.

  11. #33931
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

  12. #33932
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    lmfao

  13. #33933
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,096
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Son and I got hit by an old guy on his phone day before yesterday. Spun the stroller around. Thankfully we're both physically ok. I get a bit of a panic whenever I get to an intersection with him now.
    You posted this quoting the link made me wonder how you guys survived being hit by a car with nothing but the stroller turning around but lol I get it now

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

  14. #33934
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    i was still confused until just now

  15. #33935
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I am still confused

  16. #33936
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    well i though the guy on the phone was walking but guess that doesn't explain the fear of intersections

  17. #33937
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Are Republicans happy or mad we bombed Syria? I'm confused

  18. #33938
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    ask a republican?

  19. #33939
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Son and I got hit by an old guy on his phone day before yesterday. Spun the stroller around. Thankfully we're both physically ok. I get a bit of a panic whenever I get to an intersection with him now.
    You let some old dude fucking hit you and your son and you didn't do anything? I bet he thinks his dad is a pussy.

  20. #33940
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,096
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    well i though the guy on the phone was walking but guess that doesn't explain the fear of intersections
    Intersections are always hustlin and bustlin in cities

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk