Page 179 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 ... LastLast
Results 3561 to 3580 of 34215
  1. #3561
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    He sounds like someone who had their vocal cords expanded by penis and lubricated with baby juice.

  2. #3562
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    You do what you gotta do to get ahead.

  3. #3563
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I had the opposite commute this morning. Dumb bitch in a mini doing 50 in a 55 in the left lane, matching the speed of the dude on her right. Traffic backed up behind them for literal miles with nobody in front of them.

    EDIT: Should add it's a two lane parkway. Was stuck behind her for at least 15 minutes before the guy on the right sped up slightly and took my shot and passed them.
    You were on the Taconic weren't you?

  4. #3564
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    You were on the Taconic weren't you?
    Of course.

    And after passing them most other people were doing at least 65 when possible.

  5. #3565
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    On a separate note, saw an article headline for most anticipated rock albums of 2020. The first one was Evanescense and I had to do a double take.

  6. #3566
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Lol I woulda honked at her the WHOLE time until she moved. Fuck all of that. If you're not flying through that parkway in the day time, you're either a bitch or you're old.

  7. #3567
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Of course.

    And after passing them most other people were doing at least 65 when possible.
    I would've just sat on my horn and her bumper after the first 2 minutes. honestly

  8. #3568

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,318
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    I created a Porn Hub account solely so I could login and upvote a guy who commented on a random video “I’m mad this isn’t Ariana Grande.”

  9. #3569
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I created a Porn Hub account solely so I could login and upvote a guy who commented on a random video “I’m mad this isn’t Ariana Grande.”
    sure buddy

  10. #3570
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,222
    BG Level
    10


  11. #3571
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

  12. #3572
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,654
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    On a separate note, saw an article headline for most anticipated rock albums of 2020. The first one was Evanescense and I had to do a double take.
    Oh god, do you have a link for that, because I need a laugh. Guarantee In This Moment and Avatar won't be on there, and they both have albums coming out that I can't wait for.

  13. #3573
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Oh god, do you have a link for that, because I need a laugh. Guarantee In This Moment and Avatar won't be on there, and they both have albums coming out that I can't wait for.
    Most Anticipated Rock Albums Of 2020: Evanescence, Pearl Jam, The Killers And Green Day

  14. #3574
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Lol I woulda honked at her the WHOLE time until she moved. Fuck all of that. If you're not flying through that parkway in the day time, you're either a bitch or you're old.
    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I would've just sat on my horn and her bumper after the first 2 minutes. honestly
    I was three or four cars back so it wouldn't really help anything. When I saw the truck on the right speed up I shot out of the left lane, went around going way too fast, and cut her off.

  15. #3575
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,654
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Bleh, haven't heard of half those bands. I knew Evenesceance was coming back, but was always kinda meh on them. I hate Pearl Jam outside of the Ten album. Greenday is fine, so long as this album doesn't get played to hell like American Idiot. And who the fuck is Tame Impala and The 1975. Never heard of either of them.

  16. #3576
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,119
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I was three or four cars back so it wouldn't really help anything. When I saw the truck on the right speed up I shot out of the left lane, went around going way too fast, and cut her off.
    While this sucks, theres also nothing like hitting the freeway right after that kind of jam, or an accident, where the front of it is just open and free highway for you to let loose on lol

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  17. #3577
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,119
    BG Level
    10

    I only have this problem cause I live in a developed country, but what a weird fucking week. Got the weekend off, worked monday, had tuesday/wednesday off (aka second weekend), and now worked a half day today and a full day tomorrow, followed by another weekend.

    Idk if I prefer this, or the long weekend when the holiday lines up on the weekend. My body has no fucking clue what day it is but I'm enjoying it lmao

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  18. #3578
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Bleh, haven't heard of half those bands. I knew Evenesceance was coming back, but was always kinda meh on them. I hate Pearl Jam outside of the Ten album. Greenday is fine, so long as this album doesn't get played to hell like American Idiot. And who the fuck is Tame Impala and The 1975. Never heard of either of them.
    1975 is crap. Tame Impala is okay. There's a main dude with a backing band. He varies between various indie genres, but can mostly classify as indie psych rock.


  19. #3579
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I only have this problem cause I live in a developed country, but what a weird fucking week. Got the weekend off, worked monday, had tuesday/wednesday off (aka second weekend), and now worked a half day today and a full day tomorrow, followed by another weekend.

    Idk if I prefer this, or the long weekend when the holiday lines up on the weekend. My body has no fucking clue what day it is but I'm enjoying it lmao

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I kept thinking today was Monday, but it's Thursday and it's confusing me.

  20. #3580
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,119
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I kept thinking today was Monday, but it's Thursday and it's confusing me.
    Bruh all day yesterday I'm like boy I cant wait for those football games oh wait. I wonder who's playing at 4:30 today oh wait. Huh, wonder what the primetime game is, oh wait. Fml lol

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Page 179 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 ... LastLast