Page 190 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast
Results 3781 to 3800 of 34215
  1. #3781
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    For anyone wondering about the guy Archi is posting, Don Hughes is an Irony Twitter legend. A popular MAGA idiot took the posts seriously and made a thread about it and I’ve never been more embarrassed for anyone... except for maybe those who thought libs wanted to fly the flags at half mast.

    https://twitter.com/carpedonktum/sta...059181057?s=21
    The left can't meme.

  2. #3782
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    I've been talking about solution to the middle east since couple years ago I've seen this BBC documentary about how American fast food franchises moved into Saudi Arabia and now diabetes rates were breaking 50%. Let the clown and colonel take care of them

  3. #3783
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    America is the fire nation.
    I thought thats Australia?

  4. #3784
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    The left can't meme.
    Tbh I thought it was pretty obvious it was a joke, just not a good one

  5. #3785
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Naturally though the first thing one should jump to is murder. That's rational thought from a rational person.
    Just like how Trump jumped to assassinating a foreign leader for weak intel on an "inevitable" attack? Glad we're on the same page.

    Also, Tarage is a fucking loon.

  6. #3786
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    are you seriously disparaging our intel community, smh remember when trump did that

  7. #3787
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Nope. They acted on something they didn't have sufficient information on. That's not to say the information itself was bad, but that there wasn't information to support their actions.

  8. #3788
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    wow toki knows all about the veracity of classified intel, they should have just asked you for an opinion

  9. #3789
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Yep, they should have.

  10. #3790
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    member when bush didn't act on intel and 2 planes flew into the twin towers

    this is the world toki wants

  11. #3791
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    sounding like tarage there bub

  12. #3792
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Nice try.

    I can only go by the information that we're given. The attack was carried out without approval of Congress, the justification that he was planning an "imminent" attack changed to an "inevitable" attack, and this is borderline breaching UN laws which we may or may not learn more about as Trump is block Iranian diplomats from entering the US to address the UN.

    This isn't the same as 9/11 and I'm not calling for anyone to be killed. If you don't know the difference between an "imminent" event and an "inevitable" event I'm not sure I can help you. When the "inevitable" attack was actually "imminent" I'm sure there would be more information available to make a better decision on how to handle it. Assassinating a foreign general outside of a time of war is not the way to handle this given the information that has been provided.

    But I honestly think you agree, at least to a certain extent.

  13. #3793
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    I find it hard to believe tarage’s opinion is unique on the poopdeck. If there was a terrorist attack on U.S. soil most of those guys would post gleefully about it.

    The effort and mental gymnastics they’re going through right now to minimize Soleimani’s resume’ of death and destruction is disturbing enough as is.

  14. #3794
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I don't think anyone is denying that he's caused deaths. The issue is with how this was handled.

    I also think you're equating Tarage with all of the liberal/dem YCS. Maybe Fiye? I haven't read all the shit they're spouting back and forth in there.

  15. #3795
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Who is honestly going to cheer for a terrorist attack. That's nonsense.

  16. #3796
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Who is honestly going to cheer for a terrorist attack. That's nonsense.
    You really think these idiots arent salivating at the opportunity to say "Trump caused this"?

  17. #3797
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Maybe I think too highly of people in general. I don't think anyone wants a terrorist attack to happen that would cause the deaths of US citizens, or anyone in general.

    Even if it was Obama that did this, I would hope that you wouldn't have Repubs hoping for a terrorist attack to say Obama caused it.

    I know Tarage said to take the shot and they don't care about collateral. That's why I said they're a loon. This is a fucking idiotic position to take, even if you hate Trump. I don't want Trump in office either, but I also don't want to have our country deal with the fall out of our President being assassinated in retaliation.

  18. #3798
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Who is honestly going to cheer for a terrorist attack. That's nonsense.
    I’ve seen at least half a dozen posters in the past few days insinuating hope for some kind of retaliation. Two flat out calling for death.

  19. #3799
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    2019 NFL Week Spam: The New Thread

    And fiye weirdly trying to quantify how evil Soleimani was over how many times he’s been mentioned on twitter.

  20. #3800
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Like I said, I skimmed through a lot of that shit after Tarage. Between the Iran, Foreign Politics, and Trump threads it was a shitshow that wasn't worth reading. I can count 1 person who called for death, Tarage, so I can follow you there. If people are really hoping for retaliation then they're just as stupid as Tarage, whether the only casualty is Trump or not.

    The last thing we need is open war with another entity. We've got enough of that across that region already.

Page 190 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast