I'm like tthhiisssss close from jumping off the Warren train cause she doesnt wash her face
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I'm like tthhiisssss close from jumping off the Warren train cause she doesnt wash her face
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
she prolly doesn't wash her shins either
How you gonna have wrinkles on your face and not scrub between your skin folds once in awhile?
I hope yall obese posters scrub between your fat folds too. Yuck...
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
https://nypost.com/2020/01/09/peta-b...ium=SocialFlow
you can never be woke enough
you get so defensive of politicians lmao
these people are not your friends
Unbelievable that they included Klobuchar, Booker and Harris (who isn't even running) but Yang isn't even asked about his skincare regimen. More media bias!
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
we ain't ready for Yang to tell us about his night cream
I'd rather find out what self tanner Trump uses over his tax returns.