Page 244 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast
Results 4861 to 4880 of 34215
  1. #4861
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Well, Pearl jam is coming out with a new album and tour, so there's that

  2. #4862
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Why doesn't 50 cent or JayZ buy their way into the presidential race?

  3. #4863
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I couldn't think of any super rich Hispanics or Asians. Sad.

  4. #4864
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Well, Pearl jam is coming out with a new album and tour, so there's that
    so pumped. checked the toronto date and ill actually be able to go. getting tickets will be rough tho probably

  5. #4865
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    You don't listen to Madison on alt nation Archibald ?
    If I don't like a song on XMU I hit Alt Nation or Lithium yeah

  6. #4866
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    If I don't like a song on XMU I hit Alt Nation or Lithium yeah
    Get on Turbo or Octane you pussy.

  7. #4867
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,406
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Why doesn't 50 cent or JayZ buy their way into the presidential race?
    50 is broke lol.

  8. #4868
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    We need new Metalocalypse episodes.
    Thats doable

  9. #4869
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Kanye repub candidate for 2024. Running against Kendrick

  10. #4870
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    speaking of 2 piece rock bands these dudes are better than black keys, 21p, white stripes all that shit, they are fuckin killer

    going to see them in may fuckin pumped, his bass setup is so sick he switches between bass sound, guitar sound and combined so flawlessly it sounds like a full band

    Do u fw Japandroids?

  11. #4871
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Do u fw Japandroids?
    I haven't listened to these guys lately, but I thought Fire's Highway and the House that Heaven Built were boring and repetitive.

    I generally like more garage-y rock too. Wavves, Cloud Nothings, Orwells, Parquet Courts (ish), Hinds (ish), Ty Segall, FIDLAR...

  12. #4872
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Do u fw Japandroids?
    I checked em out, not bad, not exactly my thing but they pretty solid

  13. #4873
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    The problem with this is personal taste and what you consider rock. A good number of the songs/bands they put on this listing are more pop than they are rock.

    For me personally:

    Spoon - I think they've had more songs I've enjoyed than any of the other bands mentioned even though their best stuff was pre-2010

    Dirty Projectors - Swing Lo Magellan is a great album

    Whitney - Chill indie/folk group that made two good albums for relaxing on summer days or long drives

    Jack White - Three good albums in the past 10 years

    Parquet Courts - Indie/post punk band

    Car Seat Headrest - Lo-fi do it yourself album from around 2011 was great and continued to make good albums and even re-record the lo-fi stuff after he was given access to better equipment and more money

    Ty Segall - Bringing psych rock back into the swing

    Kurt Vile - Left War on Drugs to do his own solo thing and I can't fault him for it at all

    Courtney Barnett - Australian artist that runs her own label as well. Good backing music with some fun lyrics.

    Big Thief - New to the scene, at least as far as exposure goes, but they released two? albums last year and have a great sound. Singer uses a combination of her own experiences as well as fears to write some haunting songs.

    Vampire Weekend - The last album was actually p good. Consistent and a well-known entity. Contra and Modern Vampires are two great albums from the beginning of the decade. You probably know more of the songs from these two albums than you realize.

    Karen O - Of Yeah yeah Yeahs fame. Did a collab album with Danger Mouse, Lux Prima, as well as one with an Italian composer + Parquet Courts that was kinda post-punk callback to Milan in the 80s.

    Cherry Glazerr - New band that I've been digging on recently. Stuffed and Ready was the album recently released. They've got some weird shit in there too, though.

    That was probably more than 10, huh?
    You, I like you.

  14. #4874
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Every gay person I know is pulling for Pete, whatcha guys think

  15. #4875
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Every gay person I know is pulling for Pete, whatcha guys think
    It's up to the black voters. They failed us last time, and I really don't have alot of faith this next time.

  16. #4876
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    the blacks will definitely vote for the gay guy

  17. #4877
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Oh0HYB...=1keqjbx3onqu5

    Lmao why would you post this, he almost took that mailbox out

  18. #4878
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

  19. #4879
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Oh0HYB...=1keqjbx3onqu5

    Lmao why would you post this, he almost took that mailbox out
    This is why women for Bernie is trending

  20. #4880

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,994
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I haven't listened to these guys lately, but I thought Fire's Highway and the House that Heaven Built were boring and repetitive.

    I generally like more garage-y rock too. Wavves, Cloud Nothings, Orwells, Parquet Courts (ish), Hinds (ish), Ty Segall, FIDLAR...
    fuck yeah FIDLAR as someone who spent most of their adolescence as a snotty surf punk their snotty surf punk aesthetic resonates in the deep heart's core

Page 244 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast