Page 262 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 ... LastLast
Results 5221 to 5240 of 34215
  1. #5221
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    376
    BG Level
    4

    I think some fights are at a discount for plus subscribers

    Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

  2. #5222

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    430
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I have espn+ and for HD ufc fights it’s still 60$, this is the one card in awhile I’m just eh one watching. I want to see Conor fight but I can’t justify that price for one fight on the card I want to see


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #5223
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

  4. #5224
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

  5. #5225
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Milkster on Tiktok? Confirmed child diddler.

  6. #5226
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,878
    BG Level
    10

    So good

  7. #5227
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden


    surprised reddit hasn't removed this yet, PR government is so fucked up lmao

  8. #5228
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,640
    BG Level
    10

    Wish kuya was still around to post.

  9. #5229
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Wat is the tldw

  10. #5230
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

  11. #5231
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    LMAO. I kinda feel bad for him.

  12. #5232
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    It's not quite please clap, but I'll be damned if I'd wanna get memed on during a campaign.

  13. #5233
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Oh the music wasn't live. Nevermind.

  14. #5234
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Wat is the tldw
    PR government was hiding warehouses of FEMA supplies so they could say they received no aid

  15. #5235
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Something like 8 warehouses found so far (by random vigilantes, there's probably more)

  16. #5236
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Politics getting people killed. Smh. A story as old as time

  17. #5237
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,115
    BG Level
    10

    I mean, it's been over a year since those supplies were originally needed. Are they sure those didnt arrive weeks or months after the disaster? I do recall many inner parts of the island were too destroyed to receive supplies like normal.

    Obviously context is needed, but random supplies in a warehouse many months later does not make for good evidence lol.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  18. #5238
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I mean, it's been over a year since those supplies were originally needed. Are they sure those didnt arrive weeks or months after the disaster? I do recall many inner parts of the island were too destroyed to receive supplies like normal.

    Obviously context is needed, but random supplies in a warehouse many months later does not make for good evidence lol.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    You can Google if you want context but no they were hidden away during the crisis. Not gonna write you a news article fam

  19. #5239
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    People already gotten fired over it, thinking that chick governor didn't know tho is being ignorant

  20. #5240
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    here u go tho:

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/puerto-...se-2020-01-18/

    so far 8 have been found, think first news broke on the 16th

Page 262 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 ... LastLast