Maybe you should take your own advice before making terrible assumptions.
https://fox40.com/2020/01/18/puerto-...aria-supplies/
Even Fox says they weren't hidden, they were left over pallets put in storage because they were past the expiration date. The emergency director was let go still of course, cause I doubt 80 out of 600 pallets are all useless after expiration, and it is definitely not a good look, but it is clearly more nuanced than originally presented.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I take that back d44k, you did post an article as I was typing that <3
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
how long does water and diapers have to sit before they expire
Diapers idk, but bottled water has an expiration that everyone ignores.
Like PR should have ignored it lol. Its only there cause the water might become contaminated, not because the water itself spoils lol.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Wait so
Does this mean Trump was telling the truth all those months ago when he said he sent aid but the corrupt PR government stole it? Fuckin A dude
When did I give them a pass? The post you quoted literally says its poor management. My post after that concedes they should have handed out expired water.
I'm not looking to tango with you all day gadri lol
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
i guess we define hidden differently. they told many people they had no supplies from FEMA even though there have been warehouses that sat with things in them. surely someone knew about these warehouses, that to me = hidden. they are expired now, they weren't then is how i'm reading things
As in, sending supplies weeks or months after the "event" occurs doesnt count as aid for the island, imo. And if they sent the aid weeks or months after the island really needed it, I'd be pissed if they then went parading around like that actually did something, or complaining when those who need it most arent receiving it.
Clearly that's not what happened here, as the discussion afterward illustrated for ya.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I get it, you're currently rustled but I'm not really interested in this atm
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It does.
Now imagine everyone except you reads your words and dont think what you think they mean. Now THAT shit really sucks.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
i mean it shouldn't be a surprise, maybe to orange man = bad people. orange man can be bad and PR gov can still be shit tho