Page 265 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 5281 to 5300 of 34215
  1. #5281
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Sorry Fondue, i tried.

  2. #5282
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    What if the wife is the pitcher?
    Trans or Strapon?

  3. #5283
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    Why should that matter you transphobic piece of shit?

  4. #5284
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Why should that matter you transphobic piece of shit?
    One is somewhat less gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

  5. #5285
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    cant believe Dim is a transphobe. No respect for these stunning and brave women, like Heather Swanson.

  6. #5286
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    already tweeted Jessica Yaniv about him

  7. #5287
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    dat youtube ratio


  8. #5288
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    joe was in rare form saturday night.

  9. #5289
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Imagine endorsing someone and voting for someone who thinks video games cause violence and wants to put more of a tax on them. I can't imagine it

  10. #5290
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Imagine staying home instead of voting in a state where it matters and letting Trump win another election.

  11. #5291
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Imagine staying home instead of voting in a state where it matters and letting Trump win another election.
    i dont have to imagine, gonna do it in NC

  12. #5292
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    We need the Diddy depicted in South Park's "Vote or Die" episode.

  13. #5293
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Imagine staying home instead of voting in a state where it matters and letting Trump win another election.
    Gonna vote for trump actually, just to spite BG.

  14. #5294
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Gonna vote for trump actually, just to spite over half the US.
    ftfy

  15. #5295
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Pretty cold in Iowa the last couple days but the thought of this warms my little heart

  16. #5296
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    ftfy
    Nah, specifically BG

  17. #5297

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    i dont have to imagine, gonna do it in NC
    from Bernie bro to this in 4 years it's impressive really

  18. #5298
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    It was 8 this morning when I took the dogs out. Still not as bad as New Years in 2017, but fucking cold. I don't think I've been out in weather colder than that day.

  19. #5299

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Imagine endorsing someone and voting for someone who thinks video games cause violence and wants to put more of a tax on them. I can't imagine it
    https://thenextweb.com/gaming/2019/0...yton-shooting/

  20. #5300
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    It was 8 this morning when I took the dogs out. Still not as bad as New Years in 2017, but fucking cold. I don't think I've been out in weather colder than that day.
    It was -4 this morning as I walked into work

Page 265 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast