Page 268 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 ... LastLast
Results 5341 to 5360 of 34215
  1. #5341
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Y E T. Her quote says nothing about not supporting him if he wins it. It says she didn't commit to the hypothetical if he did win it.

  2. #5342
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I don't understand how you think. Some next level dumb

  3. #5343
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    It's the guest she's dumb as shit and Joe's audience hates her lol
    That's what happened with the last broad he had but she was actually insufferable to listen to and the first time I rage quit the podcast.

  4. #5344
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    The answer a democratic figurehead should take is "I'll support the democratic parties interests and whoever the nominee is".

    Dunno if u can't see that

  5. #5345
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    She's saying she's not supporting a hypothetical of him winning when the field has a lot of people still. Her hypothetically endorsing him now would diminish her endorsement of someone else should they win.

  6. #5346
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    No idea how it would diminish her support to someone later. That makes no sense lol.

    Either way it's the least diplomatic way she could have answered it

  7. #5347
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I understand why bodybuilders and powerlifters all drive pickups. It's the only thing we can fit in. Also why are American cars so small yet the country is so obese.

  8. #5348

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,997
    BG Level
    10

    what have I done

  9. #5349
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,217
    BG Level
    10

    american cars are engineered by the japanese

  10. #5350
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    I understand why bodybuilders and powerlifters all drive pickups. It's the only thing we can fit in. Also why are American cars so small yet the country is so obese.
    Aren't you like incredibly fat or am I thinking of someone else?

  11. #5351

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,997
    BG Level
    10

  12. #5352

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,997
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Aren't you like incredibly fat or am I thinking of someone else?
    l o l

  13. #5353
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,217
    BG Level
    10

    conor rustling them yanks

  14. #5354
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

  15. #5355
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I miss my work husband.

  16. #5356
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    AG faking being annoyed by his next future girlfriend at work.

  17. #5357
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Lmao

  18. #5358
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    No easy feet.

  19. #5359
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Yooo theres so much triggered in there lmao

  20. #5360

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,997
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    No easy feet.
    that and saying a term that is 75% over is early days were my favorite parts but I can only assume Conor was deep into a coke and whiskey bender at that point

Page 268 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 ... LastLast