Page 272 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast
Results 5421 to 5440 of 34215
  1. #5421
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Just sent a subcontractor an outline for $105k in back charges. OH BOY. I'm going to have a fun week.

  2. #5422
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Someone give me a cure for the fuzzy brain.
    Try sativa based strains like Headband. That shit is like smoking a cup of coffee.



    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  3. #5423
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Some of those Sativa almost too strong for me these days shit spikes my anxiety and makes me paranoid af

  4. #5424
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I normally stick to hybrids. Maybe go sativa heavy sometimes, but don't normally do a pure strain.

    I do want to try out something new when in CA, like a live resin sauce or something. Don't see that near me.

  5. #5425
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Someone give me a cure for the fuzzy brain.
    Have sex with someone elses wife.

  6. #5426
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,115
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    I haven't smoked weed in forever. I feel like my head feels fuzzy for a few days afterwards. Sad day
    You smoked too much. Best remedy is to build a tolerance and smoke everyday, or smoke a lot less than you did last time.

    The weed nowadays is so much stronger than when we were kids. If you're not seasoned in the recreation, I cant recommend smoking much of it in one session.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  7. #5427
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    I bought this weed vape that was 1/10th THC to CBD that I really liked. 4 puffs and I'd be good.

  8. #5428
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,115
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    I bought this weed vape that was 1/10th THC to CBD that I really liked. 4 puffs and I'd be good.
    I saw this hybrid for the first time the other month. After reading the label it seemed misleading, cause it also said it has like 80ish% thc in it. Idk what it was, but that oil was smooth but too weak for me. Probably just right for d44k tho

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  9. #5429
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Smoking too much sounds likely

  10. #5430
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

  11. #5431
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Do I get a trophy in Persona 5 for snitching? If so, I guess I aint gonna get plat on that game.

  12. #5432
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

  13. #5433
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,425
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    LOL, it's fun with a Mexican accent too. Lots of R rolling

  14. #5434
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I saw this hybrid for the first time the other month. After reading the label it seemed misleading, cause it also said it has like 80ish% thc in it. Idk what it was, but that oil was smooth but too weak for me. Probably just right for d44k tho

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I also bought one that was 60% THC but it was too strong for me. I'm very casual so two hits of that would be strong to me that's how low my tolerance is right now.

  15. #5435
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,848
    BG Level
    9

    https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...735508992?s=20

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  16. #5436
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...735508992?s=20

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I could use some of her authentic unvarnished opinions on what Bill was doing 26 times on Epsteins plane

  17. #5437

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Bill faced less scrutiny for being a rapist than Hillary faced for her husband being a rapist

  18. #5438

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    #feminism

  19. #5439
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Why won’t this broad just go away

  20. #5440
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Killary wont Killary herself.

Page 272 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast