Day, come get your girl.
always get dimm and demo confused.
always mad
She out here trying to commit sudoku.
It was going a 3008 (a vehicle with an unending list of awards) or Rover. Consistent awards won me over. If I want to buy a vehicle that's not a dad car, I can guarantee you it wouldn't be a fucking Alfa Romeo, that shit is damn near the bottom of my list.
After a year of living here with no bug issues, we saw a few tiny ants in the shower a couple days ago. My wife opened a Terro liquid ant bait cartridge...
...and now there's hundreds of ants in our bathroom.
I mean, I know they are all suiciding on the ant poison but fucking gross.
fuckin ranger rick over here what's next archibald
armenians
next the coyotes return en masse after a fruitful reconnaissance from the scout
they shall spare the devilspawn firstborn but neither the avocado tree nor the neighbor's dog will survive
K.
Any of you Android users fuck with Shattered Pixel Dungeon?
Free Google play rogue-like dungeon crawler, it kinda rules
Apple people are going to figure out that Google is cool soon. I worry about that day
Broke as green texters.