Page 286 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 ... LastLast
Results 5701 to 5720 of 34215
  1. #5701

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    what part isn't true

  2. #5702
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    what part isn't true
    simple as really

  3. #5703
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    That's not even close to the discussion and I understand why you never know what's going on.
    So that's not your stance?

  4. #5704
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,600
    BG Level
    10

    Has Jillian Michaels been canceled yet?

  5. #5705
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,420
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post

    It's a completely non sensical stance since as a straight male I am not even attracted to all women who are not trans but yeah
    Yeah but that's because you're a fag.

  6. #5706
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    So that's not your stance?
    That straight men denying, lying about and hiding their attraction to trans women is getting trans women killed? That is 100% my stance.

  7. #5707
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Like own your bullshit and not hide behind some thinly veiled concern trolling. Like nobody is going this hard about male obesity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    There we go that was a productive 10 minutes.
    .

  8. #5708
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    what part isn't true
    That part.

  9. #5709
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    That straight men denying, lying about and hiding their attraction to trans women is getting trans women killed? That is 100% my stance.
    Confused how this was different than what I said

  10. #5710
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Yeah but that's because you're a fag.
    Gottem

  11. #5711
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    I think milkster just thinks if you are a straight male and aren't attracted to trans women then you are a transphobe and causing the death of trans people.

    It's a completely non sensical stance since as a straight male I am not even attracted to all women who are not trans but yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Confused how this was different than what I said
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    That straight men denying, lying about and hiding their attraction to trans women is getting trans women killed? That is 100% my stance.
    Reading comprehension. I didn't mention anything about men not being attracted to trans women. I said men who are attracted to them but lie, deny and hide those attractions are getting trans women killed. Which is what the article I posted way back when said

  12. #5712
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,600
    BG Level
    10

    The Biggest Loser comes back on January 28th. Fucking love that show.

  13. #5713
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    are trans people even dying at some kind of alarming rate compared to say young black males, link me the data

  14. #5714
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    are trans people even dying at some kind of alarming rate compared to say young black males, link me the data
    I wouldn't be surprised if a higher percentage of trans people are dying, but my complete shot in the dark is that it's a higher suicide rate than anything.

    I'm also not going to go back and read whatever article was posted so I don't have the context for this argument. Reading just that statement sounds ridiculous.

  15. #5715
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    oh yeah well i meant homicide

  16. #5716
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    dont even bother looking at suicide rates O_o

  17. #5717
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    If the person with the penis identifies as a woman and she sleeps with a heterosexual male then....
    Then she has a penis and testicles and therefor is a biological man.

  18. #5718
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Trans people are offing themselves at an alarming rate.


    Good, there was a population problem, these stunning and brave people are helping cull the herd.

  19. #5719
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I'm also not going to go back and read whatever article was posted so I don't have the context for this argument. Reading just that statement sounds ridiculous.
    And just to be clear, I'm referring to the idea that straight men not expressing their attraction to trans people is the cause of trans people dying.

  20. #5720
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    And just to be clear, I'm referring to the idea that straight men not expressing their attraction to trans people is the cause of trans people dying.
    You know how closeted men often become extremely homophobic and violent towards openly gay men? Straight men that need to keep up appearances, who are attracted to trans women, do the same thing.

Page 286 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 ... LastLast