dont we all have a little d44k in our heart of hearts though when you really think about it
I've said this before. I think all politicians are pieces of shit. I throw the "Trump is not the devil" grenade in here to see these idiots foam at their mouth. Just look at Zealot having whole list ready to go in his clipboard. I honestly believe if you're that invested in bunch of people who give zero fucks about your existence you're a retard. Maybe he's really stoked to go to that private ranch and be finally crowned with his own goat head mask.
He's not a mind reader but he can tell me I didn't mean what I think I meant.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Incroyable!
there is nothing to infer based on his statement, past that you're reading what you want to think. he's saying trump is more of a scumbag than biden. doesn't mean biden is a scumbag.
i also love how all your posts come off so angry.
not sure what's wrong with you dude but take a time out, this isn't good for your health and you're getting old
You're the only person here that thinks I'm angry.
i think everyone else here has probably just accepted it
dude, i laid out for you what was said and gave you an example, which you didn't break down, didn't approach.
if someone says you're more of a retard than i am that doesn't make me a retard. that just makes you a retard. i could imply that zealot thinks biden is a scumbag based on previous conversations with the guy but honestly i don't know that at all.
this moron probably has written 5 million if else statements in the same piece of code and that's why his brain can only operate that way.
WewAbnormalities include verbosity; abrupt transitions; literal interpretations and miscomprehension of nuance; use of metaphor meaningful only to the speaker; auditory perception deficits; unusually pedantic, formal, or idiosyncratic speech; and oddities in loudness, pitch, intonation, prosody, and rhythm.[12] Echolalia has also been observed in individuals with AS.
Cichy and D44k are in a race to the bottom. It's funny to watch.