Page 49 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 34215
  1. #961
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,661
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Patton is really underrated as a vocalist. Seen him both with Tomahawk and Faith No More. Never got to see him doing a Mr. Bungle show though.

  2. #962
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Axl sounded like shit in all 5 of his octaves
    reading any story about axl also makes it clear he’s probably one of the shittiest people alive

    the video of him diving into the crowd to fight a guy taping his show, losing, and then blaming security and cancelling the show after like 2 minutes is a+

  3. #963
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Axl is a piece of shit.

    When I was younger he cancelled a show we went to and it wasn't announced until we got to the parking lot along with everyone else. Fuck that dude.

    Ariana Grande is the shit tho, she sang the wheels on the bus as if she was Christina Aguilara on Jimmy Fallon. She can impersonate other pop stats voices.

  4. #964
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10


  5. #965
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10


  6. #966
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,121
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    Jesus christ how many people on BG lmao

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  7. #967
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    conservatives out here not getting laid

  8. #968
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10


  9. #969
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Axl is a piece of shit.

    When I was younger he cancelled a show we went to and it wasn't announced until we got to the parking lot along with everyone else. Fuck that dude.

    Ariana Grande is the shit tho, she sang the wheels on the bus as if she was Christina Aguilara on Jimmy Fallon. She can impersonate other pop stats voices.
    I think I saw her do the impressions. Did she do Britney and a few others too?

  10. #970
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    She's got ugly collarbones


    Spoiler: show
    or something like that

  11. #971
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I think I saw her do the impressions. Did she do Britney and a few others too?
    Yes. She's crazy talented.

  12. #972
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    damn this chick going after conservatives like they need therapy lol

  13. #973
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Is that Stephen Miller?

  14. #974
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Axl sounded like shit in all 5 of his octaves

  15. #975
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    i havent seen that gif in ages

  16. #976
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    Is that Stephen Miller?
    yeah and his wife

  17. #977
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    yeah and his wife
    i think they just got engaged but yeah

  18. #978
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Now I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger

  19. #979
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    But I would also wife the gold digger

  20. #980

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I don’t know his name offhand but the lead singer of The Darkness has crazy range too.

Page 49 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast