And Ty was born on the 1stso we can swap dad advice FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES
And Ty was born on the 1stso we can swap dad advice FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES
What was the first music you let him hear?
Oh tell the wifey, she did hella goodI'm super happy for you two. Christine had a C-section as well. We were listening to Legends when he came into this reality, it was pretty amazing
![]()
First song was Del The Funky Homosapien - If You Must. He gets a wide range though, since I listed to a wide range. Yesterday evening it was Kavinsky. https://twitter.com/Demios101/status...294300161?s=19
His playlist wasn't actually in use. We had exhausted it multiple times. We were in the hospital at 11am and he didn't show up until about mid morning the next day. This was the playlist I made tho.
![]()
thanks for giving demo a chance to talk more about his watermelon head ass kid shep great job smh
mfw i've already paid a deposit on a car and they just shut the factory down in germany
mfw the model was supposed to end in june
if I dont get this car im gonna be pisst
i missed the chair conversation the other day but bow before me
![]()
DISGUSTING!
the cat is pretty gross, his nickname is dingleberry
oh my fucking god if you guys don't watch The Hunt immediately you are fucking up at levels I cannot comprehend. There has never been a more important movie for the people of Spam to watch. Holy shit.
Is it on Netflix?
EDIT: it is not.
no a bunch of movies that are in theaters got released on demand so you just have to know where to look
my god I cannot wait for Day to watch it, i want him to live post through it
That's the movie about hunting people?
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk