Page 510 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 ... LastLast
Results 10181 to 10200 of 34215
  1. #10181
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,119
    BG Level
    10

    It's the movie about the elite hunting the right or something idk, totally up days alley from when I heard about it ages ago

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  2. #10182
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    didnt that move totally bomb?

  3. #10183
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    didnt that move totally bomb?
    It got pulled from release last year after a bunch of mass shootings and then they randomly put it in theaters like a week ago

  4. #10184
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    ah that's what it was

  5. #10185
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    anyway its incredible

  6. #10186
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    I mean I'm only 20 minutes in but at the 15 mark it was clear that it is the best movie i've ever seen

  7. #10187
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    dont spoil it

  8. #10188
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    I would never I just desperately want everyone to watch it

  9. #10189
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    im at work but I’ll watch it tonight if I can find it on plex

    i watched doctor sleep yesterday after finishing the witcher, i feel like it was okay but heard I’m supposed to hate it

  10. #10190
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

  11. #10191
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    my god I cannot wait for Day to watch it, i want him to live post through it
    ill try to get it and do this 4 u

  12. #10192
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    oh my fucking god if you guys don't watch The Hunt immediately you are fucking up at levels I cannot comprehend. There has never been a more important movie for the people of Spam to watch. Holy shit.

    Betty Gilpin.

  13. #10193
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Her rbf suits my tastes.

  14. #10194

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,317
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    It’s really a sign of the end times.

  15. #10195
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,055
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    Winner.
    Cromartie >

  16. #10196
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Top tier animu parody.

  17. #10197
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Fondue, I'm pretty sure your chair has aids, coronavirus, swine flu, and polio.

  18. #10198
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,043
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    The Hant: what if a bunch of neo liberals kidnapped a bunch of MAGA hats and re-created an Ice-T movie from the early 90's. Except Ice-T is a girl, and isnt even conservative.

  19. #10199
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    I mean I'm only 20 minutes in but at the 15 mark it was clear that it is the best movie i've ever seen
    i just started this and i like where this is going

    this stewardess about to get dennised

  20. #10200
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    ok what the hell is going on here

Page 510 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 ... LastLast