Page 62 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 1221 to 1240 of 34215
  1. #1221
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    you'll call him a nazi sympathizer but wont call him racist apparenly, so as far as nazi sympathizers go he must be woke af

  2. #1222
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    or i guess it could be that you are retarded and throw around racist/nazi like its nothing, even at PoC

  3. #1223
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    thats probably it now that i think about it

  4. #1224
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,825
    BG Level
    9

    I know 0 people with Islander/South American origins who aren't racist against other Islanders/South Americans.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  5. #1225
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    This post is all in past tense, do you know if they still do this? I thought a few people around here were dashers.

    I don't want to fuck people but I also have no interest in padding DD's bottom line with how much shit I put up with from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I should say that they changed their policy after being pressed on the issue. The tip is now actually a tip
    Melena does door dash I think. He knows more, but one of these companies said they changed it but then they changed some other type of compensation to even it out. Idk, they're all terrible, but afaik ubereats is only terrible in that it loses billions a year, not steals from their drivers.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  6. #1226
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I know 0 people with Islander/South American origins who aren't racist against other Islanders/South Americans.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    everyone is a little bit racist

  7. #1227
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    All the white people I know are less racist than any other race.

  8. #1228

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,294
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I hate everyone equally so I can’t be racist

  9. #1229
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I know 0 people with Islander/South American origins who aren't racist against other Islanders/South Americans.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Somewhere in spam is a post of me bitching about how much I hate Brazilian MOBA players. If that's what racism feels like then wewwwww boy I'm pretty racist against Brazilians lol

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  10. #1230
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Somewhere in spam is a post of me bitching about how much I hate Brazilian MOBA players. If that's what racism feels like then wewwwww boy I'm pretty racist against Brazilians lol

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    you're also pretty sexist a lot of times, maybe you should do some self reflection and improvement before throwing stones at strangers

  11. #1231
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,522
    BG Level
    10

    I hate Haitians a bit more than other races.

  12. #1232
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,522
    BG Level
    10

    I have 72 days worth of leave lol. I should call out more often.

  13. #1233
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,406
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Thick women must be so sexually dissatisfied when they come across average dicked men. Like you can't even get past my cheeks to get in. So sad

  14. #1234
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    All the white people I know are less racist than any other race.
    Been thinking about it and the only time I feel like I've seen truly hateful racist behavior is when I was running with a pack of korean fellows

  15. #1235
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I hate Haitians a bit more than other races.
    Justifiable, they fucked up their half of the island. I flew to DR back in Feb, and seeing the border from the air is just so wtf, everything is just less green and more dead lol

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  16. #1236
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    Also my pilot I guess missed a mountain or something cause on the way down he has to do an emergency ascension for some reason. We must have been at a 45degree angle lol

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  17. #1237
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,825
    BG Level
    9

    A hurricane fucked them up!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  18. #1238
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,825
    BG Level
    9

    I had to work on this on the Hill, DR tried to stop Haitians from coming over after that hurricane pushed their shit in by revoking the citizenship of everyone born in Haiti.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  19. #1239
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Thick women must be so sexually dissatisfied when they come across average dicked men. Like you can't even get past my cheeks to get in. So sad
    as an average dicked man, i haven't had a thought similar to this since i was like 16 years old.

    i think your interesting upbringing and career choice has kind of left you in a weird state where you still find farts hilarious and only think about sex.

    my thinning hairline makes me far more insecure, my penis size does not bother me at all. wearing a biology badge is only gonna get u so far tho, at some point you'll be all used up and have to earn something on your own. i wish u the best of luck smoochums

  20. #1240
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,620
    BG Level
    10

    i saw that post and wondered who was gonna take the bait

Page 62 of 1711 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast